Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Nerf Level 15

Polariuma

IGN
Polariuma
The fact that you need to spend 1billion+ to level up to 15 and you can only make big bucks at coal mining area which is quite wierd. Also most player in bossworld are pro that it makes it so hard to get the rare drops from bosses. I hope that they can nerf it in someways or what

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Its only 3 of each. Last season it was 6 of each and people got it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Polariuma

Polariuma

IGN
Polariuma
it would be easy for you to say since you are a veteran and many people who join jartex are not veteran so they dont even know how to get money plus it is hard since pro players is at bossworld stealing the kills

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
it would be easy for you to say since you are a veteran and many people who join jartex are not veteran so they dont even know how to get money plus it is hard since pro players is at bossworld stealing the kills
You know it is rng on who gets the boss loot? I got many boss loot just by dealing like 2% dmg

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Polariuma

Polariuma

IGN
Polariuma
im sorry u said 2%? im amazed with ur luck that for the fact that most of my boss kills are 4% and still got nothing

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
im sorry u said 2%? im amazed with ur luck that for the fact that most of my boss kills are 4% and still got nothing
Get a muscular book from someone. It shouldn't be more than like a 100M

Gamer_Junkie3

get lots of xp by killing bosses its no prob if youre getting 9k too... i get first place and get 8k so grind a lot of bosses and do /enchanter and buy some mythical or legendary books or mythical :)
and get a gud sword :D