Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Nerf Custom Enchants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apatitle

Minecraft Username:
Apatitle​

What is the suggestion about?
Nerf Custom Enchants​

Description:
So basically as we all know jartex has some very good enchants, but those ''good enchants'' aren't that good i'd say, since im a jartex faction pvper I have experienced alot of issues with the custom enchants, We are gonna start up with the ''Freeze King'', I call it like that when my enemy has a set that is pretty powerfull, such ass, Ful Armor: Freeze 5 on every piece and if you apply the enchant ''Trap 2'' and ''Paralyze 5'' on your sword, you legit can't move, same with enrage 3, you can totally get 3 tapped out of that enchantment, here is a vid, https://streamable.com/r8swx5 here you can see that i couldn't move like almost the whole fight?, so by this I'm tryna say that pvp is kinda not proffecional here, same with the pots, anywhere your pot lands it will heal you to full hearts, but I'm not here for that suggestion anyways. The enchant Oblilerate 4, It's ability is to knockback people further away, but what it does is, it gets you stuck in a block when you are beeing hit and you can't move, sometimes you even get kicked for that.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can improve jartex pvp by alot, my friends didn't want to play the server and left because of the custom enchant pvp, they are too overpowered, so basically the pvp here is not about skill, because anyone can have advantages since they have a better set, so if people really want pvp to be like skill type then pvp will be more efficient,​

Extra Information:
Even if this suggestion doesn't get accepted I really don't care, I am just trying my best to explain the server's situation, Faction PvP is pretty fun but not that experienced.​

JozkYaBoi

Donator
Donator
+1 I got 3 tapped in a full max gset it would be cool if u nerf the gset pvp a bit

Movq

Donator
Donator
Remove paralyze trap 2 freeze or Extremely nerf them and make the pots heals you only when you put it right like not spamming them everywhere and jartex gset pvp will be much more better

Movq

Donator
Donator
Also remove some enchants like there is double damage v and fast turn v both gives more damage so is suggest to remove one of them

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Lag_King,
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!

Next reset Paralyze will give slowness 1 instead of 3, And Freeze was nerfed. I will suggest about nerfing Enrage a little bit.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Good evening,
PaceLV

Status
Not open for further replies.