Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SkyWars Nerf & buff these kits + other things

SirKratos_

Minecraft Username:
SirKratos_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Nerf & buff these kits + other things (Skywars)​

Suggestion Details:
The Healer kit is too op and it needs a nerf, my idea is to reduce the pots to 2 because 3 is too much.​
The Wolf kit is too weak, the wolf does nothing and dies in 2 hits which is pathetic, I think the wolves should have potion effects when they spawn like resistance and strength to make them at least a bit helpful in battle other than be a distraction.​
I think the pegasus feather needs a particle trail when you use it because it looks cool and also it doesn't look like you are using any fly hacks or anti-void stuff.​
explosive creepers are very mid in extreme mode since enchanted diamond armour absorbs the explosion damage so my idea is to add charged creepers in extreme mode to make the game even more extreme, but the charged creepers should only be found in lucky shards and divine crates so finding it is rare.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The kit balance is gonna be a nice addition because it makes the game more fun instead of people abusing the Healer kit, even though I also use the kit because it's just too over-powered and has saved me from lots of situations I still think it needs a nerf, also I think charged creepers are very cool.​

Extra Information:
I also think 30 seconds of regeneration from the Healer kit upgrades is too much I think it needs to be shortened to at least 20 seconds.​

Last edited:

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
+1
These changes will surely bring balance to skywars.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SirKratos_​

Suggestion Details:
The Healer kit is too op and it needs a nerf, my idea is to reduce the pots to 2 because 3 is too much.​
The Wolf kit is too weak, the wolf does nothing and dies in 2 hits which is pathetic, I think the wolves should have potion effects when they spawn like resistance and strength to make them at least a bit helpful in battle other than be a distraction.​
I think the pegasus feather needs a particle trail when you use it because it looks cool and also it doesn't look like you are using any fly hacks or anti-void stuff.​
explosive creepers are very mid in extreme mode since enchanted diamond armour absorbs the explosion damage so my idea is to add charged creepers in extreme mode to make the game even more extreme, but the charged creepers should only be found in lucky shards and divine crates so finding it is rare.​

The kit balance is gonna be a nice addition because it makes the game more fun instead of people abusing the Healer kit, even though I also use the kit because it's just too over-powered and has saved me from lots of situations I still think it needs a nerf, also I think charged creepers are very cool.​

Extra Information:
I also think 30 seconds of regeneration from the Healer kit upgrades is too much I think it needs to be shortened to at least 20 seconds.​
Hello SirKratos_ SirKratos_
After reviewing your suggestions I have decided to give +1 for the following reason(s) -
As you stated healer kit is too overpowered, as it had 3 instant healing potion, if they reduce it to 2 , then it should or might be balanced.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Many people have already requested to nerf healer kit, i agree with that
i think the chestplate should be changed to an ChainMail one as a small buff, with Protection III

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
+1
since lolguy376 said so and he is always correct

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Staying Neutral since I agree that the healer kit is too op but if it gets nerfed, the diamond kit becomes even more op and that is P2W for normal players but it would suit me since I have diamond rank xD

__Poff__

Donator
Donator
IGN
__Poff__
I agree, healer kit makes every other kit obselete there need to be huge buffs to other kits to balance them or nerfs to donor kits because getting armor AND the 2nd best weapon from extreme mode is too much.

I doubt the latter is gonna happen so buffs like giving armor with other kits might even help balance the gamemode. I'm not even suggesting chestplates or leggings because you always get those. Unenchanted diamond helmets or boots may not even be broken with kits like archer and wolf!

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
SirKratos_​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Suggestion - Upvoted (+1)

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1).

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey SirKratos_,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Nerf & buff these kits + other things” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!