Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Nerf Bow spamming.

Ruiner

Well as you know from the title it states "Nerf Bow Spamming" well the reason is because all people bring is bows and they just bow spam. I can understand making it gap pvp, but making it a bow spam fight that just crosses the line. Having snare IV gives you slowness for about a minute and if they bow spam the timer will keep resetting to 1 minute. I tried solving a solution by having milk buckets on me and drinking them, but they remove my ce's and I thought it took off debuffs such as slowness. Basically what I'm trying to say is that the bow spamming is too op and must be nerfed because their is no counter, well their is a counter and that is too dodge it. For a person to dodge a arrow it's a 36% chance of that happening. Also having the cob webs (Web Shooter V) Is also op because the kids just spam and if they have snare even more annoying for others. Thus, please remove bowspamming or reduce the timer of slowness from snare.
I might have a solution to the problem, you put a timer for the next time you can shoot again for the bow, just like a enderpearl, but shorter.
Thank you for taking your time to read this and enjoy the rest of your day.

Last edited: