Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Need for better moderation

Alb_Gaming

IGN
Alb_Gaming
Numerous hacker have been encountered within just 10 games that i have played. This is a call for staff to take a deeper look at these games since i have 1 whole hour of my life wasted on these hackers. A name that i remember that should be banned: wadasdas

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You can report them here
Or just invite them in the party (/party invite [username]) if you cannot record
iFlyYT iFlyYT

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
You can report them here
Or just invite them in the party (/party invite [username]) if you cannot record
iFlyYT iFlyYT
Apparently staffs can't and won't always join your party and reporting cheaters is a long process by that time u must hv already lost the game and your ws which is sad

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Numerous hacker have been encountered within just 10 games that i have played. This is a call for staff to take a deeper look at these games since i have 1 whole hour of my life wasted on these hackers. A name that i remember that should be banned: wadasdas
You can record to catch those cheaters or if you cannot record you can invite a by doing /staff in game, and invite ba staff and tell th who's hacking, if they are busy and uf they won't doing you can whisper and message them

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Cheaters aren't something you can really stop, they will be there so deal with it. Anti cheat is getting patched regularly as soon as a bypass is made.

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Just leave if u see a hack if u know ur not gonna win and ur wasting ur time

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Damn your luck with encountering hackers is epic, not gonna lie. As they said report them if possible.

ilovecocaine

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Zombacka
just get good and camp while you're spamming a staff in /fmsg or spam inviting (works every time)

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs

As the people stated above, just invite a staff member to your party or record and report them.