Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

National Geographic

KUG_SiberKong

Donator
Donator
Hello my fellow Comrades,

You know who you are. I have attempted to engage in private communications with you all however given lilliputian progress due to the lack of sincerity on your behalf. I, due to said lack of response by fellow members of National Geographic, have chosen to take this conversation on public channels.

I am humbly, as the One Sole Owner of Real Ones and a fellow un-certified Co Owner of Brothership alongside my other brethrens, urging the affiliates of said group to allow me within National Geographic. As you know I had already deposited 10 Great British Pounds in one of the associates accounts and thus feel if this is not done it may open National Geographic to potential legal actions not by me ofcourse as I am a fellow comrade however some may want to peruse this matter, which can be quite a headache

Thus to end this I am must urge my fellow comrades to let me within National Geographic and we can live in peace happily ever after.

~SK

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I once saw your mother on National Geographic

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
i am the owner of real ones and you are the furthest from being a co owner of brothership

SummerBoi

Donator
Donator
IGN
SummerBoi
i am the owner of national geographic and no.

Bh4v

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bh4v
Bro paid £10 and still got denied entry to nat geo lmao

Bh4v

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bh4v
Man idc bout paying money to brothership also tf is man gon do with 10 quid in my pp
£10 will get you far in life you could buy a rank on the only and only Jartex Network you missing out bro.