Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Name change appeal ??

KillBandit

Addicted Member
I very well know that we cant change our username on JartexNetwork as it supports cracked accounts, but there is still a way to change the player name and thats by changing it in PlayerData of the server files. I know there must be thousands!! of PlayerData files and its almost impossible to find a specific players, But I was just wondering is there ANY other way a player name can be changed ?

Why I need a name change....
I started playing on Jartex with the username " KillBandit ". I also started streaming on Twitch, but sadly I couldnt get the username " KillBandit " on Twitch as it was already taken by someone else. I even tried contacting the person who has that username , but it seems like they are inactive.
I had to use the name " KillBanndit " for my Twitch. So I was wondering if I can change my minecraft username to " KillBanndit " as well.

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
I very well know that we cant change our username on JartexNetwork as it supports cracked accounts, but there is still a way to change the player name and thats by changing it in PlayerData of the server files. I know there must be thousands!! of PlayerData files and its almost impossible to find a specific players, But I was just wondering is there ANY other way a player name can be changed ?

Why I need a name change....
I started playing on Jartex with the username " KillBandit ". I also started streaming on Twitch, but sadly I couldnt get the username " KillBandit " on Twitch as it was already taken by someone else. I even tried contacting the person who has that username , but it seems like they are inactive.
I had to use the name " KillBanndit " for my Twitch. So I was wondering if I can change my minecraft username to " KillBanndit " as well.
About server files msg Sr.Mod or Owner, But I think it won't happen. You have to get a new account sadly

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KillBandit

KillBandit

Addicted Member
About server files msg Sr.Mod or Owner, But I think it won't happen. You have to get a new account sadly
I see , but I dont feel my case is that important to contact the owner for it. I wanted to this in general as I myself have a SMP server for my viewers and a few of them had appealed for this. I am just doing my " research " on this topic

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
I see , but I dont feel my case is that important to contact the owner for it. I wanted to this in general as I myself have a SMP server for my viewers and a few of them had appealed for this. I am just doing my " research " on this topic
No one except the Owner has access to Server Files as of my knowledge. Although I may be wrong, Leaving a message in a Sr.mod's DMs is a good idea.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KillBandit

KillBandit

Addicted Member
No one except the Owner has access to Server Files as of my knowledge. Although I may be wrong, Leaving a message in a Sr.mod's DMs is a good idea.
Okay , sounds good ! Shall I contact them on Discord or over here ?

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
At the moment even if the account isn't being used and has been inactive since day 1 they won't reset it or anything.. I believe they should add a feature where if your not donator on any game modes it auto deletes in 1 year.. That's my opinion though :> .

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
In My Opinion, There should Be A Way to Change Your accounts Username and still keep everything, As Most people on the server are Cracked account users and if someone gets enough money to afford an account they cant just Transfer anything in their old account and have to start over again, and even in my case I want to buy a Paid Account But when I Try the enter my name it says that it is not allowed or invalid or something,
Have a Nice Day.