Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Mysteryous 18m bal suddenly on my alt.

The_W

Addicted Member
So, today, my alt was just afk at cactus farm like normal day. Nothing weird, just selling my cactus, claiming calender gift, and tried to go bossworld but failed because i forgot it's still level 0. I haven't check the alt balance for 1-2 day and suddenly when i seen it just now, the 18m bal came out of nowhere while it used to be 10k.

So yeah, idk it's a bug or someone accidentally send it to me. I don't have any idea about this. (My main even only have 3m) So if that's you that sent it accidentally, please send me a ss of your transfer and I will return it :)

Alt name: McraftMastera

If this is a bug, idk what to write in my bug report :v

messageImage_1608894915775.jpg

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
So, today, my alt was just afk at cactus farm like normal day. Nothing weird, just selling my cactus, claiming calender gift, and tried to go bossworld but failed because i forgot it's still level 0. I haven't check the alt balance for 1-2 day and suddenly when i seen it just now, the 18m bal came out of nowhere while it used to be 10k.

So yeah, idk it's a bug or someone accidentally send it to me. I don't have any idea about this. (My main even only have 3m) So if that's you that sent it accidentally, please send me a ss of your transfer and I will return it :)

Alt name: McraftMastera

If this is a bug, idk what to write in my bug report :v

View attachment 11835
Hello, it's not a bug but someone might have accidentally paid you 18 million. And yes, if someone claims that they transferred it do ask for proof so you don't get scammed instead.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
Your'e so lucky lol.
words words words words words words
yeah, prob. Idk if its accidental or they done it purposely because I never seen someone with name similar to mine.
But anyway, i won't use i so its just the same XD