Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Mystery Gkit Crate

epic_niklas1

Hi, I'm epic_niklas1.
Do the mystery gkit crate actually have all gkit in it.
So far I have opened 6 mystery gkit crates and I have gotten 2 scrolls, 2 builder, tools and pvp. I'm just wondering if that's the only once you can get. Have anyone gotten any other gkit and if so witch once? When I ask people on the server they say its pretty rigged and that you will basically only get tools and builder.
Is it possible to get the newer gkit and is there a place where I can see the odd's of getting different gkits??

rawrmiaa

Hi, I'm epic_niklas1.
Do the mystery gkit crate actually have all gkit in it.
So far I have opened 6 mystery gkit crates and I have gotten 2 scrolls, 2 builder, tools and pvp. I'm just wondering if that's the only once you can get. Have anyone gotten any other gkit and if so witch once? When I ask people on the server they say its pretty rigged and that you will basically only get tools and builder.
Is it possible to get the newer gkit and is there a place where I can see the odd's of getting different gkits??
No Niklas its not possible to get all gkits from it,it has certain gkits in it like : bulider,tools,mob eggs,pvping,scrools v1 and v2,I think thats all but no u cant get all gkits from it only certain ones.