Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

my way of invis rushing no kits

IGN
nathanwastak3n
this is just opinion sharing or a quick to invis rush with a starter kit. so first I go get 3 cobblestone and 2 sticks, then i get some iron. if the map is one of those free iron blocks ones, i get 1 iron block. if there are no iron blocks, i get them the normal way. then, i go to the gold mine to find a quite hidden spot to place my crafting table and 2 furnaces. when done, i get 10 gold ores along with 8 or 10 coal. i split them in half for each furnace. while smelting gold, i go get 10 more gold ore, split them in half for each furnace again. then repeat once more, but add 6 gold ores(remember split in half). that should total 36 gold ore, once you have 14 or more gold ingots, go to the shop to get a brewing stand, make sure to hide it too. then for the rest of the gold(except 6 golden ingots), i use them to buy 3 water bottles, 1 nether wart, 1 golden carrot, 1 fermented spider eye and 1 redstone dust. then i brew the bottles in this order to get 8 minutes invis: nether wart(awkward potion), golden carrot(night vision potion), fermented spider eye( invisibility 3 minutes), redstone dust(invisibility 8 minutes). get the extra 6 golden ingots and get 2 gold pickaxes. keep 1 in a chest. then i go invis rush. reply down your suggestions to improve this method thanks

Me_dead1255

I think you should also bring the stone pickaxe you crafted before to dig tunnels and stuff, dont bring the iron pickaxe because you need it to mine more gold if you die. also, keep 2 invisibility potions in the chest

AWF_9800

this is just opinion sharing or a quick to invis rush with a starter kit. so first I go get 3 cobblestone and 2 sticks, then i get some iron. if the map is one of those free iron blocks ones, i get 1 iron block. if there are no iron blocks, i get them the normal way. then, i go to the gold mine to find a quite hidden spot to place my crafting table and 2 furnaces. when done, i get 10 gold ores along with 8 or 10 coal. i split them in half for each furnace. while smelting gold, i go get 10 more gold ore, split them in half for each furnace again. then repeat once more, but add 6 gold ores(remember split in half). that should total 36 gold ore, once you have 14 or more gold ingots, go to the shop to get a brewing stand, make sure to hide it too. then for the rest of the gold(except 6 golden ingots), i use them to buy 3 water bottles, 1 nether wart, 1 golden carrot, 1 fermented spider eye and 1 redstone dust. then i brew the bottles in this order to get 8 minutes invis: nether wart(awkward potion), golden carrot(night vision potion), fermented spider eye( invisibility 3 minutes), redstone dust(invisibility 8 minutes). get the extra 6 golden ingots and get 2 gold pickaxes. keep 1 in a chest. then i go invis rush. reply down your suggestions to improve this method thanks
his a Common Way of BEING INVISIBLE in (TB) ...

But it's Very Good ... Shape

I could say that it is somewhat slow but safe ...

AWF_9800

... Well I also have another Form ... Different ... But from time to time I use different ...

My way to get an invisible potion:

ONLY buy:

* 3 bottles of water

* 1 lower wart

* 1 golden carrot

* 1 fermented spider eye

approximately 13 to 15 Gold bars ...

: TO BUY:

I get in the Mine:

* 1 red stone powder.

& The BREWING STAND ...

I see it on the MAP ...
Well sometimes because on some maps it lets break the BREWING STAND
and in others not but in case they do not let you break you only create the potions right there ... but only 1 thing you have to be aware that they DO NOT steal them since
THOSE BREWING STAND ARE "PUBLIC"
And any player can access the BREWING STAND ...

GOOD ALREADY HAVING Everything ... If I have an iron pick ...
I use the same

& IF YOU DON'T have it, you can steal it from the enemy base ...

Well That's my WAY TO Get Invisibility ... 🤖 🇲🇽 ⛏️