Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My villagers are broken

Clyptic

I have made 2 different types of villager breeders over the past couple days and spent hours afking but none of them work, I noticed in the 2nd breeder that the reason no breeding is happening is because when 1 villager throws carrots at the other, the first one immediately picks them up as he throws them so the 2nd one can't even pick them up and breed. How can I get more villagers when the throwing is broken. And yes I have tested these designs in vanilla survival worlds.

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
I have made 2 different types of villager breeders over the past couple days and spent hours afking but none of them work, I noticed in the 2nd breeder that the reason no breeding is happening is because when 1 villager throws carrots at the other, the first one immediately picks them up as he throws them so the 2nd one can't even pick them up and breed. How can I get more villagers when the throwing is broken. And yes I have tested these designs in vanilla survival worlds.
Some auto farm builds doesn't work on survival also did you make sure there's enough bed cz they won't breed if there isn't an extra bed for the babies.
Can't you do it manually tho? Just breed them with bread ez
I searched it up and got this: >Villagers can pick up carrot items to become willing, which allow them to breed. Villagers require 12 carrots to become willing.<
>Villagers become willing to breed when they have either 3 bread, 12 carrots, or 12 potatoes in their inventory.<
>Any villager with an excess of food (usually farmers) will throw food to other villagers, allowing them to pick it up and obtain enough food to become willing. You can also throw bread, carrots, beetroots, or potatoes at the villagers yourself to encourage breeding.<

hope this helps

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

Clyptic

Some auto farm builds doesn't work on survival also did you make sure there's enough bed cz they won't breed if there isn't an extra bed for the babies.
Can't you do it manually tho? Just breed them with bread ez
I searched it up and got this: >Villagers can pick up carrot items to become willing, which allow them to breed. Villagers require 12 carrots to become willing.<
>Villagers become willing to breed when they have either 3 bread, 12 carrots, or 12 potatoes in their inventory.<
>Any villager with an excess of food (usually farmers) will throw food to other villagers, allowing them to pick it up and obtain enough food to become willing. You can also throw bread, carrots, beetroots, or potatoes at the villagers yourself to encourage breeding.<

hope this helps
I made 2 different breeders, the first one was a type where the villagers farm the carrots themselves and the second one is a manual one where I throw the carrots at them. I had extra beds than necessary placed so no problem on that either, I gave the villagers like 5 stacks of carrots which is way more than the 12 each needed. So pretty much i've tried every method I could think of and nothing works :/

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

Clyptic

The thing that really bugs me about this is that I can't really make all the farms and builds I plan to because I would need a lot of iron for them and for a lot of iron an iron farm is necessary for which I need villagers : P

miir13

IGN
miir13
Auto villager breeders could work but just if there be a lot of food I mean a lot of it in the villagers inventory but u can breed them by ur own hand just get the food and start throwing one piece at a time like u throw one and when they pick it up u throw another it definitely works u just gotta be a little patient