Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My thoughts

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
damn.. i read it all now and the guy is spitting facts
a lot of the staff team are just there for the rewarding thing u get giftcards from

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
i was expecting a post about how p2w the server is tbh this gave me seizers while reading it

deku, i think ur opinion might be only for a couple staff members. Many staff members do their job really well, they answer if they have a problem, they help in assistance chat, they do as much as theey can. i dont know all the staff members, but there are some which i am in touch with, and they are really cool ngl, so just saying, not all staff meembers are bad my guy

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SirDeku_

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
deku, i think ur opinion might be only for a couple staff members. Many staff members do their job really well, they answer if they have a problem, they help in assistance chat, they do as much as theey can. i dont know all the staff members, but there are some which i am in touch with, and they are really cool ngl, so just saying, not all staff meembers are bad my guy
might wanna re-read. I didnt say all staff members are bad. I am against the bad ones and the system :)

Mixu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mixu_Gamer
too long not gonna read and you showed a gun to read it ill tell staf!

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
chocz700 chocz700 most active staff member alive 🙏

chocz700 chocz700 @chocz700 most active staff member alive 🙏

might wanna re-read. I didnt say all staff members are bad. I am against the bad ones and the system
so, forgive me if i mess with the reply n stuff, im really new to this
in my opinion technostein is the best

Mixu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mixu_Gamer
some staff remembers ignore some people like me (accept sabit, flexier, chocz and rat boy) and writing an eeasy to get accepted is straight up facts. i agree with you bro.