Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My thoughts

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
Jartex is a pretty fun server. Everything in the network is above its expectations except the staff team. The server has set its requirements in such a way that instead of having good and efficient staffs in the prestigious roles, the server are recruiting Shakespears . You can compare staff requirements of any server with Jartex . Other servers are always looking forward to good staff and get what they want but in Jartex , no matter how good or active you are , If you don't know how to write an essay you're never getting in the staff team.
Now comes the biasness part. We all have seen some staffs getting banned for being biassed. But its not only them. There are some more staffs in Jartex who only come on if their friend calls them. They don't give a shit about the normal players. In simple words we can say they are biassed and ignorant. I bet if you check the playtime of some staffs they have like 5hours a week which is just ridiculous. If you cant be active in-game just try to be active in discord and forums. It is that simple.
I know everyone has a social life. You don't always need to be present in game to be an active staff but what about discord/ I know everyone in the staff team have a couple of hours everyday to check discord and if u dont u should probably resign. If you are a normal player, just imagine how many times have you direct messaged a staff and got a replay in one go. I guess its a select few and you probably messaged ovq, drogon, sabit, and some few more.
Being a staff member, people expect something more from you but some of the activities of the staff team is just ridiculous. Never logs on ingame, does not respond to dms, no activity in forums, and nothing.
Being good at writing essays will never show your true potential. Many servers do not require people to write essays in staff applies and still get excellent results.

The server is dying slowly. There are no staffs online. Hackers are everywhere. If this continues Jartex wont last longer.
I hope this opens the eyes of the staff team and they will do their work efficiently/sincerely from here onwards and recruit more healthy and good players to the staff team instead of some people who are good in writing essays but cannot spend anytime on the server moderating and helping.

This thread might be deleted but the community needs to know the truth.

Last edited:

Micno

Donator
Donator
IGN
Micno
check whatsapp ok im adding this cause jartex wont l;et me comment 2 words

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
I agree with the current state of Jartex, it won't be long before the server is full of hackers. 90% of staff don't even notice me and I've seen more hackers than ever in-game.