Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My strats on winning bedwars (long thread)

Chaotic

IGN
ChaoticDestroyer
This may not be a perfect guide but I would like your guys opinions on this

The topics that I will be covering:
Bridging
PvP
Game Sense
Bridge Fights
Resource Management
What to do with Diamonds and Emeralds
Map Knowledge
My Strats on Solo and Doubles
My Strats on Triples
My Strats on Quads
Few extra things

Bridging
Ok so bridging is the most basic thing in bedwars just learn ninja and your good to go and probably jitter too but if u can't do it it's ok. Don't waste time on doing bridges like breezly God bridge telly it's not worth it to go zoom zoom around the map with only placing a few blocks and fall

PvP
You don't need to be the best at PvP to win some games but it is required at some points of the game idk how to w tap correctly I just block hit spam against the newbies but I don't do it against people who actually know what there doing. just watch some tutorials on how to PvP

Game Sense
Ok so u should know how and when to void if your enemy is still at your base and u have or don't have miner fatigue, don't void. Unless you out gear them but don't void if there already at your base you'll just die with your bed. check every once in a while if theres any blocks u dont recognize either void or go rush the bed of what color of the wool u see

Bridge Fights
Bridge Fights are common so what u you need to do is when ur in a fight on a bridge is either continue running and swing to the side to hit ur enemy off or just place a block Infront of them and stop there sprint and hit them sideways and you will send them flying

Resource Management
Ok so in either duos or solos I don't normally get tnt I just rush them I would save that 4 gold to progress to iron armor now if your a newbie don't wait for an iron sword coz u will just die with it just use it to save up for iron armor always save ur gold I don't get iron swords unless I really need to

What to do with Diamonds and Emeralds
What u want to do with Diamonds get sharp prot and a trap get miner fatigue in solos or duos I don't get miner fatigue in 4s I'd rather use the 5 dias for sharp and a trap but if u dont have anything else to upgrade sure it's ur choice and ems if there's a lot of ppl left and some of them are sweats and I think I can handle them then don't idc just do anything with it unless I'm ur teammate now if there's 2 or 3 teams LEFT DONT get obby it's not worth it unless ur rally bad or u just wanna troll them. ok sometimes

Map Knowledge
U need to know the maps on how many blocks it is on how to get to your next rush and to the dia gen
I'll list the needed blocks for each map this won't be accurate ok so pls don't booli me
Mythic 32
Kongo Island 32 in duos and in 4s I think it's 32 to mid and 48 to the dia gen
Dinoland 48 can be 32 If u use ur blocks wisely
Yoshi 32 to the dia gen if u flat ridge idk tho on the side rush in duos solos and Triples in 4s can be 32 to mid if u flat bridge 64 I think to the dia gen again can be 48 if u use ur blocks wisely
Mario Circuit 16 for ur first rush and mid to the dia gen 32 and in 4s 32 to mid 64 to thesis gen
Crash 48 to your next rush. 32 or less to the dia gen side rush I think is 64 and a half blocks in 4s mid is 48 or less 32 if u flat bridge 48 or more to the dia gen
Angry Birds 48 rush can be 32 again i just didnt try it 64 if u wanna build up higher 32 to the dia gen
Rome 64 if u go to the middle island i tested this prove me wrong 48 to the dia gen if u wanna build up
Tower u can get there by 32 i believe (idk pls dont booli me) i choose 48 coz u can def ur bed and get to ur first rush and alot of ppl thinking ur first rush is beside but clearly not idk if there blind or just bored of the gameplay
Beach its a 32 rush if u go to the top and use ur blocks wisely the dia gen 32 also i think and mid 16 blocks or less
My Strats in Solo and duos are pretty much the same my teammate helps me take out our first rush and if we do we go the opposite ways one from our base and me from the base we took out and if one of us needs help I go help him and if the trouble is dealt with I go back the other way now in duos I defend my bed with clay and wool if my teammate is a total noob if he's pretty decent I just put wool
Mushroom 32 blocks for ur first rush 48 or less to the dia gen if u flatbridge ofc ur first rush can be less than 32 u can go to the middle part between ur island and ur enemies island i havent rlly tested this but i will in a sec

My Strats in 4s when I play with a. Party I go with the defense clay wood and wool this was planned in my head my party goes out of the gen while I def so we split the gen I haven't done it yet coz they don't listen or there's just 1 or 2 party members 2 people rush 1 defends and one gets the dias and helps the defender

A Few Extra Things
Never flat bridge like ever ur basically giving ur enemies free path to ur base I tell my random teammates this AND THEY NEVER LISTEN and it ends me having to clutch or lose

Play In a party
U wanna play in a party.bc u always get dumb or no teammates at all

Try to cooperate with ur teammates bc teamworkk is the dreamwork (sorry if cringe) u wanna cooperate with ur teammates and never ever insult them bc they may end up leaving or teamgriefing (I played 4s and I insulted my teammate bc he says he's a PRO a pro at camping the gen me and my teammate got obby and he removed ALL OF IT and gave it to the SWEATY TEAM and I was there and he's saying I'm toxic?)

And look out in chat to see if anyone destroying everyone or someone is breaking beds at the speed of light kill them AFTER ur first rush ofc thats what i do if i see anyone dominating and i think its what everyone does :)))

Never postion urself where u can get yeeted into the void place a block or 2 behind u so u cant get yeeted

My ign ChaoticDestroyer
My level 43
I play bedwars most of the time sometimes skywars
And I'd like ur opinions I want to know what the fellow "Bedwars Elders" opinion on this bye have a great day or night
Sorry if there are some mistakes...
i edited this srry for the mistakes if i missed something... again pls reply it
some words may be wrong coz i wrote this is in my ipad
thank u if u found this guide helpful it makes me happy idk why : D

Last edited:

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
hmm well this is the main thing i really wanna comment on, miner fatigue is way too good on this server lol, usually at the start of the game if i get 4 dias from the gen I'll buy fatigue and prot over sharp, since it can easily save your bed and losing your bed early on is not a situation you want to be in (as well as just the fact that I'm confident enough to kill people without needing sharp), but everyone has their own strats

but if I just get 2 or 3 dias ill buy prot and echest the one left over, then go for sharp first trap 2nd
this guy is a noob, 4 dias = sharp, 3 dias = prot and blind trap, 2 dias = prot, wouldnt bother with a fatigue trap until sharp and prot 1 unless someone good is inc

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
this guy is a noob, 4 dias = sharp, 3 dias = prot and blind trap, 2 dias = prot, wouldnt bother with a fatigue trap until sharp and prot 1 unless someone good is inc
this girl is a noob, 4 dias = prot and trap if its the first time u go dias, fatigue op has saved our bed quite a few times

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Get forge lol its better, faster resources = better player

Horizon80

You are missing like 2 maps, am I correct? Rome and Tower. Rome takes about 1 and a half stacks to get to another base and Tower takes 32 blocks
No i just re read the entire thing he listed both maps but they're both in the middle and kind of hard to see

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
its a suprisingly good guide when I see others like RUSH DIAS AND PUT A BED Defense But yeah the english