Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

my pickaxe is showing current lvl 0 after upgrading it (Bug)

GhostPlayz

My pickaxe is showing current lvl 0 after i upgraded it using my tokens. In the chat it shows that i upgraded and token is taken from my account and the lvl remains the same

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello GhostPlayz GhostPlayz
I've reviewed your post, and here's the response.

Question.
The pickaxe isn't leveling up after spending Tokens.
Solution.
Levels.
  • Pickaxe levels aren't based on Tokens that are spent, it depends on how much you mine while using the pickaxe. The more you mine the higher the level of the pickaxe becomes, The level is displayed at the bottom of the pickaxe with a Bar that show's how much you need to level up at the next level.
Tokens.
  • Tokens aren't used to upgrade the pickaxe level, it's used to upgrade the enchants of the pickaxe making it more efficient for you to mine.
Time Consumption.
  • Leveling a pickaxe isn't as easy as upgrading a pickaxe with tokens, it requires quite a lot of mining, so if you want to level up your pickaxe, I suggest start mining. 10s of Hours aren't even enough to get a pickaxe to level 100. Best of luck.
  • Ps. If someone else's using your pickaxe, it'll still upgrade the pickaxe's level.
Personal Note.
If you have any further queries, Feel free to state them. This isn't a bug it's simply a misconception.
This happens often with people who are new, Feel free to seek out help if you get confused.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostPlayz

GhostPlayz

I am taking abt the enchantment level like fortune etc. I am not able to add enchantments to my pickaxe

Attachments

• minecraft 1.JPG
    minecraft 1.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 6
  • minecraft 2.JPG
    minecraft 2.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 6

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
If you could hover over your pickaxe and send us a screenshot would be helpful

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
I've reviewed your Question, and here's my response.

Solution.
  • Do you realize that you don't have enough Tokens to purchase a "New Level" for the given enchantment?
  • Some pickaxes (Like Explosive Pickaxes) have a higher amount of Fortune + Efficiency which you can't customize, since that's just how the pickaxes are built. You can always prestige a pickaxe to increase the "Cap" of each enchantment.
If you don't have enough tokens to buy another level, The message will pop up in chat, so keep track of your "Tokens, On The Side Menu" since without a sufficient amount (That's required, as stated while hovering on the enchant), You won't be able to upgrade the pickaxe.

Side-Input.

1. If there's some other issue, Try breaking a block in /warp a with the pickaxe, it registers the pickaxe to you whilst showing the "Leveling Bar" at the bottom, maybe once you've done that it might allow you to add enchants on the given pickaxe.
  2. There could be a possibility that the pickaxe is bugged and in that case, I'd advise you get a new Pickaxe, since they are not hard to get (For any player, Even beginners), Plus this isn't a matter to consult staff with. Since it's not much of a Bug.
It's highly Un-likely that the things in "Side-Input" are valid, since it's not the case most of the time so preferably refer to the section "Solution" and if that doesn't work, Feel free to state it.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
In a few mins Ill come to prison U can contact me ingame please. IGN: MrBeastAlan. Ill Help you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostPlayz

GhostPlayz

I've reviewed your Question, and here's my response.

Solution.
  • Do you realize that you don't have enough Tokens to purchase a "New Level" for the given enchantment?
  • Some pickaxes (Like Explosive Pickaxes) have a higher amount of Fortune + Efficiency which you can't customize, since that's just how the pickaxes are built. You can always prestige a pickaxe to increase the "Cap" of each enchantment.
If you don't have enough tokens to buy another level, The message will pop up in chat, so keep track of your "Tokens, On The Side Menu" since without a sufficient amount (That's required, as stated while hovering on the enchant), You won't be able to upgrade the pickaxe.

Side-Input.
  1. If there's some other issue, Try breaking a block in /warp a with the pickaxe, it registers the pickaxe to you whilst showing the "Leveling Bar" at the bottom, maybe once you've done that it might allow you to add enchants on the given pickaxe.
  2. There could be a possibility that the pickaxe is bugged and in that case, I'd advise you get a new Pickaxe, since they are not hard to get (For any player, Even beginners), Plus this isn't a matter to consult staff with. Since it's not much of a Bug.
It's highly Un-likely that the things in "Side-Input" are valid, since it's not the case most of the time so preferably refer to the section "Solution" and if that doesn't work, Feel free to state it.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez
i had tokens i spent those to show that i didnt get the enchants for my pickaxe. here is an image to show that

Attachments

• minecraft 1.JPG
    minecraft 1.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 4