Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

my one month experience on jartex survival, my ban and my experience with staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Before reading this, I want to clear out something, jartex is the first mc server I ever play on and I started only one month ago so what may seem like common sense to all of you just simply didn’t to me, meaning I didn’t know the global rules or what is allowed and what is not so please, cut me a slack 😊

In the past month since survival server was launched on jartex, I’ve been a very active player in fact I have 15 days of playtime in one month!

I played a lot, bought a rank, made it to baltop, finished up to level 25, and was enjoying my time in general despite some glitches that kept whipping out my inv every now and then, and as I said, before jartex, I only played on solo survival so I just did what I’d normally do when I afk in my solo world, go to one of my million mob farms and put on an auto clicker while I have lunch. You may say this is dumb but judging by the fact literally everyone uses an auto clicker to pass missions like killing 2500 spiders or to afk and it’s not like I’m in bedwars where auto-clicking gives me any sort of advantage, I thought it’s ok but what do I find out? It’s not and the first warning was a permanent ban which really had an effect on me as I was never even banned for 10 minutes before so I just couldn’t believe it especially that the reason seemed so dumb at the moment so I got my shit together and went to appeal hoping it will be ok but on the 8th of April when I got my ban, the forums were down for an update and when I pressed the submit button of the appeal, it returned an error msg telling me to try again later and try again later I did, I submitted like every hour to see if the form is back working or not and little did I know that despite it returned an error msg, it still submitted it “secretly” which meant I submitted like 10 appeals in a row which resulted in me getting banned from even appealing. From this point all that I’ve been through was the last I could expect especially that I’m a donator which means a permanent ban meant that I basically just lost my actual money, I messaged almost all of the server’s staff which some of them helped like unfollowers who has been following up with me through the whole thing and the rest who just simply didn’t even bother to reply unless another staff pushed them to it and if you are going to say how busy they are, this was two days ago so they had more than enough time and I was and still just left hanging with no clear view to what is happening next, am I getting unbanned? Am I even getting my chance back to appeal? Who knows? the most help I got from staff was my ban other than this, how would I even get help when no one replies to anything, I spent two days trying to report a glitch before someone finally responded.

During the one and only month, I spent on the server, I have been a fair player which is why I never got banned, never abused any glitch on the server, and instead, I reported several glitches to thiemo including a dupe glitch that I could’ve sold to a YouTuber who offered to buy it so, it’s obvious that I’m not here to ruin any fun or cause any harm especially that survival is the least performing game mode on the server and banning active dedicated players for these insignificant reasons doesn’t really seem like the way to change this. I always wanted to see the server grow and be better but sadly looks like all I’m getting is that red text followed by thanking me for my time on the server.

If you want to consider this an appeal, I wouldn’t mind it especially that I’m banned from appealing there anyway and god knows when will you correct your error but this was just my experience on jartex survival for one month to whoever cared to know.

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
You sound a great and a fair player, but you could not judge the staff in this case. Firstly, you don't need to play for more than a month to understand the rules: it only takes a couple of minutes. However, the ban you got was a bit unfair; I believe instead you should have gotten maybe a day of ban instead of a permanent one, or simply a warning. Using auto clicker for farms is fair, but staff cannot determine whether you will use it or have used it for PVP; therefore, it is banned on the server. However, it should definitely be made much more clear since lots of players are confused about it. Secondly, for your problems with the appeal, you could have asked about it on the assistance chat and they would most likely inform you about the current bug with appeals. I don't judge you on this though, assuming it being a bug would be the natural response. Your ban getting extended though? That is completely the staffs' fault. They must have known about this bug first and foremost. However, now that they know about it, your ban will definitely be reduced; you just have to wait. Finally, there are over 70000 members on discord and over 400 donators; there is only about 40 staff, meaning that staff to player ratio is about 1: 1750. Even if we assume that 1600 of these players don't need help, the ratio of help required is 1:150. Also, most staff members also have personal lives and they are not paid for this job; don't expect the team to be available at all times. In conclusion, this is not a white and black scenario, and everyone has a fault in it. I personally think your ban sentence should be reduced to 24 or 12 hours. What do I suggest? 1) Contact a senior mod via direct messages 2) (If 1 doesn't work) Re-apply for an appeal by explaining your situation.
P.S
The staff team
won't accept this as an appeal because they don't have permission to. Consider copy and pasting this into an appeal and sending it. Thanks for reading and don't worry! You have every right to ask for a ban reduction or removal.
- Matthew

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
I was also a survival player. I am also permanently banned (due to X-raying). I understand that it is very infuriating (my appeal also got denied), but I believe one day we will both be able to play on survival. Don't waste your energy too much. Concentrate on other things that actually do have real significance. Again, I am just a 16-year old. Probably not my place to guide a 21-year-old. But that is my advice; its worth is entirely up to you.
Edit: my appeal got accepted apparently. Be patient, yours will most likely be also.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
You sound a great and a fair player, but you could not judge the staff in this case. Firstly, you don't need to play for more than a month to understand the rules: it only takes a couple of minutes. However, the ban you got was a bit unfair; I believe instead you should have gotten maybe a day of ban instead of a permanent one, or simply a warning. Using auto clicker for farms is fair, but staff cannot determine whether you will use it or have used it for PVP; therefore, it is banned on the server. However, it should definitely be made much more clear since lots of players are confused about it. Secondly, for your problems with the appeal, you could have asked about it on the assistance chat and they would most likely inform you about the current bug with appeals. I don't judge you on this though, assuming it being a bug would be the natural response. Your ban getting extended though? That is completely the staffs' fault. They must have known about this bug first and foremost. However, now that they know about it, your ban will definitely be reduced; you just have to wait. Finally, there are over 70000 members on discord and over 400 donators; there is only about 40 staff, meaning that staff to player ratio is about 1: 1750. Even if we assume that 1600 of these players don't need help, the ratio of help required is 1:150. Also, most staff members also have personal lives and they are not paid for this job; don't expect the team to be available at all times. In conclusion, this is not a white and black scenario, and everyone has a fault in it. I personally think your ban sentence should be reduced to 24 or 12 hours. What do I suggest? 1) Contact a senior mod via direct messages 2) (If 1 doesn't work) Re-apply for an appeal by explaining your situation.
P.S
The staff team
won't accept this as an appeal because they don't have permission to. Consider copy and pasting this into an appeal and sending it. Thanks for reading and don't worry! You have every right to ask for a ban reduction or removal.
- Matthew
i totally agree i was wrong to use an autoclicker i never said the ban was unfair however as you said a permanent is a bit too much but the mods part, the mods volunteered for this and I understand if 2 sr mods (since they are the only ones who can solve my issue) are not enough for 70000 players so it's simple, increase sr.mods but the issue is that anyone higher than trial is on don't disturb and doesn't interact with community whatsoever so if this is not a problem, idk what is and thank you for understanding my situation.

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Yeah. They should increase the number of staff and senior mods. +1 on that.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
I was also a survival player. I am also permanently banned (due to X-raying). I understand that it is very infuriating (my appeal also got denied), but I believe one day we will both be able to play on survival. Don't waste your energy too much. Concentrate on other things that actually do have real significance. Again, I am just a 16-year old. Probably not my place to guide a 21-year-old. But that is my advice; its worth is entirely up to you.
Edit: my appeal got accepted apparently. Be patient, yours will most likely be also.
oh yeah i got banned from appealing due to the issue with the forums where it sent my appeal 8 times in one minute so meh contacting a sr.mod is the only option and even tho choqz responded after some time it's taking him 2 days+ to move me from no ban appeal thread which I imagine is not that hard or maybe it is idk I don't wanna be an asshole to the guy

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
oh yeah i got banned from appealing due to the issue with the forums where it sent my appeal 8 times in one minute so meh contacting a sr.mod is the only option and even tho choqz responded after some time it's taking him 2 days+ to move me from no ban appeal thread which I imagine is not that hard or maybe it is idk I don't wanna be an asshole to the guy
Just ask chocz to give you another appeal and wait patiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.