Zeal Addicted Member Starter Joined December 10, 2022 Messages 244 Points 58 IGN Zyzz32 February 24, 2023 #1 So I have like 300 wins and 800 losses because of this I do not play minigames anymore and am usually in practice. Is there any way I could fix this?
So I have like 300 wins and 800 losses because of this I do not play minigames anymore and am usually in practice. Is there any way I could fix this?
iiiBless Donator Donator Typer Active Reporter Beginner Reporter Starter Joined January 14, 2023 Messages 284 Points 59 February 24, 2023 #2 Win more games, I guess?
Almay Donator Donator Admired Beginner Reporter Typer Approved Joined December 3, 2022 Messages 264 Points 75 February 25, 2023 #3 Zeal said: So I have like 300 wins and 800 losses because of this I do not play minigames anymore and am usually in practice. Is there any way I could fix this? Click to expand... If you win 3 games and lose 1 it can get fixed slowly
Zeal said: So I have like 300 wins and 800 losses because of this I do not play minigames anymore and am usually in practice. Is there any way I could fix this? Click to expand... If you win 3 games and lose 1 it can get fixed slowly
Tanish6969 Donator Donator Typer Starter Joined May 24, 2022 Messages 536 Points 61 Age 21 February 25, 2023 #4 just win more in quads and find a good party and people to plau with