Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My inventory was cleared

speedster007

My PC was really lagging when I was fighting bosses. So I used /spawn and logged off. And when I logged back in, my whole inventory was wiped clean. I thought It was still lagging and waited. And after 10 minutes of waiting it didn't show up. So I relaunched my Minecraft and logged back in. But my inventory was still the same. I'm really sad about my armor and my swords. Because those were my main equipment. Words can't even describe my anger for losing my stuff. I hope the admins and mods will fix this glitch.

xnot_nicox

It's because if ur in a tag and u log out in PvP areas then ur stuff is droped and game things u died it happend to me but there was a kind guy who got me my things back
Hop it was helpful

ItsBUCi

Donator
Donator
My PC was really lagging when I was fighting bosses. So I used /spawn and logged off. And when I logged back in, my whole inventory was wiped clean. I thought It was still lagging and waited. And after 10 minutes of waiting it didn't show up. So I relaunched my Minecraft and logged back in. But my inventory was still the same. I'm really sad about my armor and my swords. Because those were my main equipment. Words can't even describe my anger for losing my stuff. I hope the admins and mods will fix this glitch.
if you were in gold that means that you have lost all the items because in gold you lose items if you logg out in combat but if it happened in silver/bronze arena that means there was a problem with the server and for you to get the items back you need to contact staff and have proof that you had those items and how did you lose them.