Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My introduction

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Who am I?
I am johnboythedark most of the players call me John or JohnBoy. I am 15 years old and I was staff on this server before 1 month.
Where can you find me?
You can find me easily at Practice PvP. I spend there all my time pvping others. It's my favourite gamemode. Also sometimes I play at KitPvP, I have Warrior rank there. Probably you know me.
My favourite staff members?
Ok, my favourite staff members are of course Claudia then Laura, Kiitoo my best, and Evelyn is my Greek friend, as I am from Greece too. Hmm also Kwart is so good although he doesn't want to move me in Mods Office. I am joking it's ok. I understand that he is busy because he is Mod and his staff duties are higher than a Trial or Helper. George is so kind and I don't even know him well. He was the one that accepted me for the staff team so I really like him because he is also a very experienced member of Jartex's Community. Oh I forgot to say add NoScales in this list. Yanni is my best friend too. We talk together everyday and he is so good and kind with other members. He will become an experienced staff member in the Future!! Good luck buddy!!
What do you do in your free time?
In my free time, I like singing in my bedroom or playing Minecraft. Also I like riding my bike and go out and spend time there cycling a lot of hours. Sometimes I prefer spending my time with my family drinking some coffee or go at beach.

I hope to be friends and learn more about me. This is my introduction and things about me. Cya later!
Peace!<3