Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My introduction

Yoguan

Addicted Member
Hello there! It's me Yoguan!
To begin with...
I am from Bulgaria. My real name is Ivan. I mostly spent my free time to hang out with friends or do my duties at JN. When I first joined here I was newbie as everyone. Me and my friend Jeries Jeries were staffs in different server together and we decided to start playing here. When he became a staff member I decided to apply too and I got accepted.
My hobbies are to ride bike, to workout and I like to swim too.
If you want to meet me ingame feel free to PM/Text me. My discord name is Yoguan#3545

Jeries

Donator
Donator
Hello there! It's me Yoguan!
To begin with...
I am from Bulgaria. My real name is Ivan. I mostly spent my free time to hang out with friends or do my duties at JN. When I first joined here I was newbie as everyone. Me and my friend Jeries Jeries were staffs in different server together and we decided to start playing here. When he became a staff member I decided to apply too and I got accepted.
My hobbies are to ride bike, to workout and I like to swim too.
If you want to meet me ingame feel free to PM/Text me. My discord name is Yoguan#3545
<3 Of course mate, we knoweach others for like 2 years now.. We used to be one of the staff members in the other server, now we choose this, best of luck on this server. :inlove

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yoguan

Yoguan

Addicted Member
<3 Of course mate, we knoweach others for like 2 years now.. We used to be one of the staff members in the other server, now we choose this, best of luck on this server. :inlove
Thank you man! Means a lot for me! <3