Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My introdection to jartex

aadinator

I am a players of minecraft and I have been staff on 2 servers named hemsteak and Herobrine. I was trial on hypixel and got the mod rank but in all of them I resigned as I found jartex.now I don't even look in other servers as this is all I wanted although I will leave a few tips as I really want this server to grow. I play bedwars skywars and all pvp stuff. I live in india and speak 2 languages hindi and english I am learning Spanish. I am 13 and love playing video games I am all day long online on discord, forums and I help people in assistance chat. I love catching hackers and I have a good knowledge about clients as I was a hacker in past now I use that knowledge to indentify hackers and I am wierd

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hello A aadinator .
Welcome to Jartexnetowrk feel free to Join Jartex's discord and chat with others. The community here is great and I bet you'll love it.
Don't worry Player Introduction's won't be locked.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
I am a players of minecraft and I have been staff on 2 servers named hemsteak and Herobrine. I was trial on hypixel and got the mod rank but in all of them I resigned as I found jartex.now I don't even look in other servers as this is all I wanted although I will leave a few tips as I really want this server to grow. I play bedwars skywars and all pvp stuff. I live in india and speak 2 languages hindi and english I am learning Spanish. I am 13 and love playing video games I am all day long online on discord, forums and I help people in assistance chat. I love catching hackers and I have a good knowledge about clients as I was a hacker in past now I use that knowledge to indentify hackers and I am wierd
Dear aadinator,

Welcome to JartexNetwork!

Nice to meet you and I hope to see you around in-game and on discord!

The_W

Addicted Member
Hello, nice to hear about your introduction.

Welcome, and hope you enjoy your stay on Jartex!
Uhh, I'm not good at talking... So, if you need with anything, feel free to ask me or other community members here to discord, we'll always be there.