Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My intro =)

Do you like me?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi everyone!!!!
As many people don't know about me, I wished to make a introduction about me. And this is my introduction :

I am Girijesh, 14 years (just passed 13 years) kid from India. I am named as "Dirft_Evil" in game and I mostly play SkyBlock Dream (mostly), Prison, Eggwars, Bedwars, Practice pvp and Skywars. I also make videos regarding my gameplay for my YT channel. My favourite colour is Red. And I love to make new friends as I have lot of friends in my local area too B). And I joined the server nearly year ago with an account named "DGCHINNU" but now I use another account name "Drift_Evil" (Since Nov.) as mentioned above for my YT channel. Usually all my friends call me "Drift" and my discord username is "Drift_Evil PLAYz▶YT#2585" you can you this to contact me for any help or to chat something when you are free:).

How I found JartexNetwork server?

Answer: For the first time my brother introduced me minecraft game 1 and half year ago and he found that we could play with our friends together(multiplayer) which made me feel very happy. Then we started searching about how to play multiplayer with cracked minecraft and found the best server which contained 10 game modes and lot of players which is non other than " JartexNetwork ". For the first time when I entered the server and started playing prison, I got addicted to the server and now I think I even can't live without playing on it.:).
This is how I found JartexNetwork and got addicted to it.B)

And guys now my main aim is to make a lot of friends all over the world. I wish you could help me by being my friends. And thanks for using your valuable time on reading my introduction.=)

Have a very good day :present:

By your beloved friend,
Drift_EvilB)