Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My frined got banned unfairly (fix the staff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fenixer

first of all my friend Temonanava got muted for rudeness thats fair but then he got muted 5 times for char spam he didnt even know what he was doing wrong maybe it would've been better if staff told him what he was doing and he wouldn't have done it anyomore but sure staff dosent care and first of all you cant even spam on the server its impossible because you need to wait a bit before sending another message so its impossible to spam but then he got banned for trading papers with text on it... bruh like tf papers with text how is that bannable what is staff thinking banning players for trading papers with text on it but straight up 1 month ban is the most unfair thing i've ever seen just give him a warning so he knows what he's doing wrong so he doesn't do it again how would've known that trading papers with text is bannable and before that staff procceds to mute him for shating "Sheeeeeeesh" once and call it spam bruh i've seen hundreds of players saying that multiple times and dont get muted but whenever my friends says it once its game over like wtf fix your staff or establish better rules.

Attachments

• RdjelDd.png
    RdjelDd.png
    627.7 KB · Views: 25

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Writing in books or papers when you're muted is called Mute Evading.

You can tell your Friend that he can appeal here if his ban is 24 hours+ long if its only 1 day don't appeal because they don't unban 24 hours ban appeal.

Hope it helps you and your friend.

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
I already told SquareWings928 SquareWings928 to fix the ban cause I know it should be 1 day ban only. ( Also I was the guy who reported your friend, I have no shame )

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
Also, TemoNanava was already given a warn, so it is not the staff's fault that he kept scamming characters. Also, character spam is when you type to much of the same letter ( Example : reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ), so the message cooldown has no part in character spam. And with his history of mute of character spam mutes, he should have seen it coming. He was also muted when he traded me the papers with the sentences on it, so he was mute evading, which is mutable. The only mistake I know the staff made was banning him a month instead of only a day.

Pietah

Yeah, I guess just make a appeal if its longer then a day and hope for the best. Wish you good luck:)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
F

_Fenixer

Also, TemoNanava was already given a warn, so it is not the staff's fault that he kept scamming characters. Also, character spam is when you type to much of the same letter ( Example : reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ), so the message cooldown has no part in character spam. And with his history of mute of character spam mutes, he should have seen it coming. He was also muted when he traded me the papers with the sentences on it, so he was mute evading, which is mutable. The only mistake I know the staff made was banning him a month instead of only a day.

You can tell your Friend that he can appeal here if his ban is 24 hours+ long if its only 1 day don't appeal because they don't unban 24 hours ban appeal.

This is what it says whenever he tries to go to the link

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
F

_Fenixer

his ban got reduced thank you for listening

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community.

If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#8845).

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.