Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

| My First Jartex Impression | Foruns Event

alexlopes

IGN
Alex_fpl295
👋 Hello guys, as it is written above, I'm going to talk about my first impression of Jartex and a brief review from my point of view since I started playing. First let me warn you that some things probably won't be very accurate.
Well, to begin with, at that time (2018) I played on a "potato" computer (it must have been a model from the years 2000-2005, IDK) and it could only handle one game, Minecraft. To be honest, I don't even know how he could handle it... whenever I played Minecraft for more than an hour it started making noise that sounded like an airplane lifting off. Well, I don't think I'm going to talk about my computer anymore, even though it was a very good computer that withstood a lot of my punches over the years. (RIP 2019🥺)
Now, I discovered Jartex on YouTube. At that time I was Cracked, and I was often bored because I didn't have friends (🥲Skype) to play with and the other servers didn't really attract me. So I often searched on YouTube: "minecraft servers cracked" and in one of these videos jartex's IP appeared.
Well, I wanted to talk about my first login and impression from the server, but I don't remember:cry:. I mean, I remember but I don't remember, basically what I remember was starting to play prison (at that time I was addicted to that type of game), but I don't know how but I already had +100 wins in SW and there is also skyblock that I remember playing but I don't know when, so I can't say what I started playing first. I've probably already played on the server and didn't even know😅.
As I don't know for sure, I'm going to assume it was Prison. So, my first time at Jartex, I went to prison, I hate OP prison servers but i gave it a chance, and in the first 30 minutes, I simply fell in love. I started by focusing on getting money and building my cell, and after that I started having fun pvp and talking to other players, basically I had everything I needed to "entertain me" for hours and in few words I quickly integrated into that Prison community and i even made good friends (I miss u illicity). The community was amazing!!<3 I was a daily player, every day I played and voted on the server, and even though I had school and my parents didn't let me play during the week, I managed to play secretly, and let me tell you that it was worth it!;)
In my first year on the server, I found a bug in SB, it was the first bug I found in a minecraft server!! and of course, I abused the bug like a greedy person. Don't judge me! I reported it after 3 days, because I didn't know if it was really a bug. I felt incredible having done my first report. And the best thing is that my report was answered by one of the server owners!! And this was my reaction😳😲🤗. How did you feel about your first report?🤨
These 5 years have flown by, in about 3 months it will be 6 years, the minigames I played are all dead. I stopped playing Prison because I didn't like the updates/maps and it wasn't worth starting all over again, every time it reset. Skyblock is the same reasons. I left skywars after switching to Premium, I ended up with 1100 wins, almost at lb. And now in the last... 2 years? I focused on my new passion, TheBridge, an incredible game, but with little support from people at the top. Sry if im being negative here.😓

I think I've already said everything, I could have gone deeper into some things, but I think this is enough.
Thank you for reading this far, This was my first jartex impression and i hope u had a great impression too.😁

Dont forget to👍

wow! I had no idea you had such a past, thats really interesting to see imo
Im really happy that you're part of the TheBridge Community :D

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Firstly, my first impression, is better than your first ever first impression, so first not only I have a better first impression but second my first impression was before your first impression making my first impression much more firstly than any other first impression recorded on the first impressions