Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My clan disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newcreator

IGN=WHYNOVOID
My clan in which I was leader is gone.
clan Name="Unknown"
world="diamond"

I lost my warps, my clan inventory, my xps . Anyone Help

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
It is possible for a clan to get deleted if you the leader and the only member, has been inactive for 1-2 weeks, cause inactivity causes the clan to kick you, and if since you were the only member, the clan will have no member, deleting itself.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
Uh u were the leader of ur clan but u didnt remember its name ? That means u would be inactive for a long time which cause ur clan to kick u. And get deleted itself. Sad

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
THE SAME HAPPENED WITH WANDERERS!

One of the first level 25 clans. Unfortunately the owner oOVainzOo oOVainzOo was offline for a long long time so he got kicked and left me as admin, now I can't do much and all the money and xp is stuck in there forever (or at least until reset). I bug reported but Pace Pace and other devs don't give a shit 😔

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
THE SAME HAPPENED WITH WANDERERS!

One of the first level 25 clans. Unfortunately the owner oOVainzOo oOVainzOo was offline for a long long time so he got kicked and left me as admin, now I can't do much and all the money and xp is stuck in there forever (or at least until reset). I bug reported but Pace Pace and other devs don't give a shit 😔
Told you Wanderers is shit, they have an inactive leader and uncool admins, Logik is the only cool one

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Told you Wanderers is shit, they have an inactive leader and uncool admins, Logik is the only cool one
First of all, wanderer is the best clan in all of jartex survival, and yes Vainz is inactive but it doesn't matter lol because if there is something to be done, I, the co leader usually manages (you're welcome vainz) and second Logik *was the only trash one after he quit like you xd

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
WELL KOO I THINK ONLY KNIGHTS CLAN IS THE ONLY OME THT CAN DEFEAT UR CLAN.
(MAYBE) DONT MIND xD

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
WELL KOO I THINK ONLY KNIGHTS CLAN IS THE ONLY OME THT CAN DEFEAT UR CLAN.
(MAYBE) DONT MIND xD
Lol hell no, knights clan works under us in the consortium in this order-
1624680955526.png

Its not about money or being able to control PVP, it's about leadership xd thats why Wanderers and Sentinals is at the top cuz OOM and I have leadership skills and our members are ready to do anything for their clan lmao

Absprache

Donator
Donator
View attachment 15423

Its not about money or being able to control PVP, it's about leadership xd thats why Wanderers and Sentinals is at the top cuz OOM and I have leadership skills and our members are ready to do anything for their clan lmao
can i get this discord invite :D

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
View attachment 15423

i mean we have the money, we control pvp and we have the leadership 😂 but let's stay humble here shall we

Status
Not open for further replies.