Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My Chest and Villagers In Other Person's Claim

Avenged_Guy

Respected Mods,

I had started a small village with @Meeme2k20... And now all of a sudden he has gone offline for more than a month and untrusted me on his claim... But several of my chests(Containing God Apples and Several Other OP stuff), Shulkers and villagers are on his claim in Gold World... I had asked unfollowers unfollowers for help and he said only a Sr. Mod could help... So is there anyway I can get my villagers, Shulkers and Chest Items Back... Please Help

Regards
~Avenged_Guy

Last edited:

Stormidity

Respected Mods,

I had started a small village with @Meeme2k20... And now all of a sudden he has gone offline for more than a month and untrusted me on his claim... But several of my chests(Containing God Apples and Several Other OP stuff), Shulkers and villagers are on his claim in Gold World... I had asked unfollowers unfollowers for help and he said only a Sr. Mod could help... So is there anyway I can get my villagers, Shulkers and Chest Items Back... Please Help

Regards
~Avenged_Guy
Ask a Sr.mod like he told you or talk to Rodagave115 he is the current manager he might be able to help you

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
How will I be able to do that, I have msgd mods even Sr. Mods but they don't reply 😟
welp its the only solution so just msg the sr.mods and be patient they will reply... eventually

SeaMist888

Respected Mods,

Regards
~Avenged_Guy
Talk to a Sr. Mod Or higher for this. no-one else can do anything about it due to the limitations on being able to transfer claims or add names to claims. if they are your items you will be granted them after such time !