Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars /msg in minigames.

EnderWings

Minecraft Username:
EnderWings

What is the suggestion about?
/msg in minigames.

Description:
People should be able to message each other using /msg in minigames.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's very annoying that you have to be in the same party to privately speak to each other, so this might the best solution. If this annoys staffs, I think there should be "receive private messages" option in the settings.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
-1 (Will probably get denied)
Leading to Ghosting.
(Players telling where other players are in the map via /msg)
Not unless you want bans tho lol

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Make it usable only in the lobbies

B3lvedere

+1
100% agree but make it so you can only msg each other in the lobbys, preventing ghosting

It does make sense to be able to use /msg but in an honest opinion such great of an idea. Players could alert their team mates if they're being attacked or something of the sort. Although I'm not entirely familiar with minigames, I don't think I'd be fond of the idea that a complete stranger is privately messaging me. On the other hand I do chat with strangers to make trades and buy other items in Skyblock, but in minigames there's nothing I'd be needing to trade. It's better that you can message the other player if you're in the same party since that also reduces the ongoing communications and possibly may reduce lag as there are less communications going on.

B3lvedere

It does make sense to be able to use /msg but in an honest opinion such great of an idea. Players could alert their team mates if they're being attacked or something of the sort. Although I'm not entirely familiar with minigames, I don't think I'd be fond of the idea that a complete stranger is privately messaging me. On the other hand I do chat with strangers to make trades and buy other items in Skyblock, but in minigames there's nothing I'd be needing to trade. It's better that you can message the other player if you're in the same party since that also reduces the ongoing communications and possibly may reduce lag as there are less communications going on.
Msg isnt only for trading, its just their to discus things with people in private without having to create a party.