Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Move Hulk enchantment from galaxy to Immortal

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_​

What is the suggestion about?
Move Hulk enchantment from galaxy to Immortal​

Description:
My suggestion is to make Hulk enchantment go from galaxy to immortal, Why? because it's far too expensive, most players never got hulk III and you got to also get lucky to get good odds and good level which makes it harder for something that is just as useful as drunk III which is at legendary section.
I know this will give a little more odds for players to get better galaxy enchantments but it's still really hard to get good galaxy enchantments considering we grind fast already, it's already all good as it is and would just be a little bit better later.
Hulk III does not give resistance which should prove more that it doesn't deserve to be in galaxy section other then it being a waste there.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would help players get prefered enchantment easier but immortal is still 150k xp and u got to be lucky to get it.​

Extra Information:
Nah​

TitanMix1

Donator
Donator
Hulk used to be an immortal enchantment but it was moved to galaxy and now it's very hard for those who doesn't have star inquisitive sword or epic grinders. +1

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, T0m45_
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.