Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Mouse

ItzSteve97

Just bought a new mouse guys, it's ...

THE ROCCAT KONE PURE ULTRA FINALLY

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

ItzSteve97

Nice, I have the Bloody ABedless, but I guess having an expensive drag clicking mouse doesn't make you a drag clicker :/
True, before the kone pure ultra i had bloody a70, and still have it. I say that its a pretty good mouse, but its not for begginers at drag click. I bought it like 9 months ago, when i didnt know what pvp and godbridgibg were. Just heard of drag click and wanted to be cool. But now, i gave more experience, and kone pure ultra is a kouse for all types of players.

xvzx

Donator
Donator
IGN
xvzx
i have g102 lightsync, good enough for me

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
True, before the kone pure ultra i had bloody a70, and still have it. I say that its a pretty good mouse, but its not for begginers at drag click. I bought it like 9 months ago, when i didnt know what pvp and godbridgibg were. Just heard of drag click and wanted to be cool. But now, i gave more experience, and kone pure ultra is a kouse for all types of players.
Yup, while I am perfectly fine with dragging 15CPS I thought it'd be easier.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

ItzSteve97

Its kinda good for bridging, i did 17 blocks godbridge, 20 breezily and 16 moonwalk. Of course, am at the beggining. But when i butterfly on it, its kinda hard to move, its my mousepad or the mouse.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I use a Bloody J90s, It's a underrated mouse