Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied More trophies for skywars duos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carla_

Minecraft Username:
Hipstergirl123​

What is your suggestion's title?
More trophies for skywars duos​

Suggestion Details:
Playing skywars duos is objectively worse than skywars solos for trophies: you have the same relative amount of players, so the difficulty should be the same in theory, however not only do you gain less trophies, you also have to keep both of the team members alive. And more players also means higher chance that someone using hacked clients appears. My suggestion is thus to increase amount of trophies won in skywars duos.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
For the aforementioned reasons, people playing for clan trophies are discouraged to play skywars duos in favour of skywars solos, leading to less skywars duos players.​

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Hipstergirl123​

Suggestion Details:
Playing skywars duos is objectively worse than skywars solos for trophies: you have the same relative amount of players, so the difficulty should be the same in theory, however not only do you gain less trophies, you also have to keep both of the team members alive. And more players also means higher chance that someone using hacked clients appears. My suggestion is thus to increase amount of trophies won in skywars duos.​

For the aforementioned reasons, people playing for clan trophies are discouraged to play skywars duos in favour of skywars solos, leading to less skywars duos players.​
No they wont increase because a bw game can take 8 mins and a sw game only 3-5 mins and people can use this to their advantsges

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

Carla_

No they wont increase because a bw game can take 8 mins and a sw game only 3-5 mins and people can use this to their advantsges
People already use it to their advantage by playing skywars solo? The point is that skywars duos is strictly worse than skywars solos for trophies, this has nothing to do with bw. I am not suggesting to increase trophies in skywars solo, just in duos.

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
People already use it to their advantage by playing skywars solo? The point is that skywars duos is strictly worse than skywars solos for trophies, this has nothing to do with bw. I am not suggesting to increase trophies in skywars solo, just in duos.
That would be kinda impoddible to do but good idea btw duos is kinda dead

balamurugan

Donator
Donator
IGN
balamurugan
Minecraft Username:
Hipstergirl123​

Suggestion Details:

+1
Jartex needs increase trophies to 18 or 17 trophies per player in duo , in solo it needed 20 trophies

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I've decided to downvote this suggestion.
-Good suggestion but if it's implemented, people will abuse this feature.

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
I have decided to downvote -1 due to it would be unfair because u would have 2 teammates and people would abuse it if they have a good team they can end a game in like 1 min and u would be alr ded and this will bring more hackers

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I do not believe trophies distribution needs any adjustments , I know you gain more trophies in sw solo but you have take into consideration that SkyWars games are faster than any other mini-games , moreover , you can have 2 clan mates in 1 team so it would be boosting with no limits at this point. In my opinion, just stick to solos if you don't believe in teaming with random people for the win or get someone's good at your party

Status
Not open for further replies.