Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied More stuff on end of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Minecraft Username:
Pixesuol​

What is your suggestion's title?
More stuff on end of the world​

Suggestion Details:
The stuff that should get added at end of the season while end of the world event is running

All types of gem box
Soul gem
Santa kit
Hitman burgler kit
Private mine token
All types of Ores
Extra bps
Tons of Crystal
Custom enchantes
Access to donor mines​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Make end of the world event more fun and more enjoyable​

Extra Information:
WARNING: ALL OF THE THING THAT I SUGGEST ABVOE WILL ONLY BE ACCESSIBLE DURING END OF THE WORLD EVENT​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Mzed,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
Neutral.

I don't think there's a need for change on EOTW because no one really plays that much when it's already resetting unless they just want to be in the leaderboard and Crystals will be exploited so I don't think it will be a good idea.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mzed

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Hello Mzed,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
Neutral.

I don't think there's a need for change on EOTW because no one really plays that much when it's already resetting unless they just want to be in the leaderboard and Crystals will be exploited so I don't think it will be a good idea.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo
Hello shirakamikazuo
Ty for your feedback

Yea my suggestion is point less but it is soo that everyone can experience what max out player looks like

And btw what do you by exploiting?
That doesn't max sense to me

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello shirakamikazuo
Ty for your feedback

Yea my suggestion is point less but it is soo that everyone can experience what max out player looks like

And btw what do you by exploiting?
That doesn't max sense to me
You can buy things with crystals for example in /mysteryman. well not really exploiting but can still get things like keys or star crates

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mzed

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Yes but at thst time mysteryman is cant be accessible because it is not Saturday if already didnt know

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Yes but at thst time mysteryman is cant be accessible because it is not Saturday if already didnt know
Resets have always happened on weekends, and will probably continue to do so (see this week's reset). If a reset happens on a Friday there won't be as much of a Mysteryman buyout as on a Saturday, but that's still a lot of potentially free ranks, gkits and permissions. I don't know if management would approve.
Edit: That said, I think Crystals are the only potentially 'economy' breaking thing. Unless someone figures out how to transfer items through a reset. :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mzed

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Resets have always happened on weekends, and will probably continue to do so (see this week's reset). If a reset happens on a Friday there won't be as much of a Mysteryman buyout as on a Saturday, but that's still a lot of potentially free ranks, gkits and permissions. I don't know if management would approve.
Edit: That said, I think Crystals are the only potentially 'economy' breaking thing. Unless someone figures out how to transfer items through a reset. :)
Well you see today the end of the world even just happened and look mystery man is not around so why would you even say that

Not like mystery man give permanent rank
And permanent command who cares like I give permanent command to everyone not like they're game breaking or game-changing

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Well you see today the end of the world even just happened and look mystery man is not around so why would you even say that
You misunderstand.
This reset happened on a Friday, so the three days leading up to it (Tues-Fri morning) were weekdays. Mysteryman spawns only on weekends.
Resets alternate between Friday and Saturday. If next reset were on a Saturday, the three days leading up to it would be Wednesday-Saturday morning. That means there's the potential for a Mysteryman on Friday and Saturday.
Why will this affect your suggestion? Because Mysteryman can sell God Keys, which give permanent ranks, gkits and command vouchers. It is a small chance, yes, but is it a chance the owners are willing to take? Who knows.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mzed

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
You misunderstand.
This reset happened on a Friday, so the three days leading up to it (Tues-Fri morning) were weekdays. Mysteryman spawns only on weekends.
Resets alternate between Friday and Saturday. If next reset were on a Saturday, the three days leading up to it would be Wednesday-Saturday morning. That means there's the potential for a Mysteryman on Friday and Saturday.
Why will this affect your suggestion? Because Mysteryman can sell God Keys, which give permanent ranks, gkits and command vouchers. It is a small chance, yes, but is it a chance the owners are willing to take? Who knows.
Idk but i never saw mystryman appearing on reset days
Well this is the dev decision ao my suggestions are just example

Status
Not open for further replies.