Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied TheBridge More staff members on TheBridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteFangO4

Minecraft Username:
WhiteFangO4

What is the suggestion about?
More staff members on TheBridge

Description:
After having played more than 25 games ever since i joined mid october, i noticed that there is not one staff member playing TheBridge or checking on it... Why? I have witnessed hackers every 2-3 games i played where they go on a rampage and ruin the whole experience. Why is it that not one staff member responds when they are needed the most?

Therefore, i would like to request the staff members to be active on the bridge.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Better experience for new players and increase in popularity of the gamemode itself.

Extra Information:
Some people would say to just report in the forums with proof but i would like to ask those genius people that if there is a hacker going on a rampage, what would be your first expectation? Ofcourse it would be that "where are the staff members?" ... Reporting isn't a problem but i want staff members to be more active on the gamemode because its not a dead.

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Yeah you are right about not seeing staff there 24/7 but keep in mind there are even more on practice and kitpvp, there are not like 70 staff members so bare with them my man ♥️ btw +1

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
WhiteFangO4

What is the suggestion about?
More staff members on TheBridge

Description:
After having played more than 25 games ever since i joined mid october, i noticed that there is not one staff member playing TheBridge or checking on it... Why? I have witnessed hackers every 2-3 games i played where they go on a rampage and ruin the whole experience. Why is it that not one staff member responds when they are needed the most?

Therefore, i would like to request the staff members to be active on the bridge.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Better experience for new players and increase in popularity of the gamemode itself.

Extra Information:
Some people would say to just report in the forums with proof but i would like to ask those genius people that if there is a hacker going on a rampage, what would be your first expectation? Ofcourse it would be that "where are the staff members?" ... Reporting isn't a problem but i want staff members to be more active on the gamemode because its not a dead.
If this is true, then yes, staff members should be going on the bridge gamemode. Keep in mind that staff members may be vanished/nicked so you cannot see them and it might be because you are in a different time zone

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WhiteFangO4

WhiteFangO4

If this is true, then yes, staff members should be going on the bridge gamemode. Keep in mind that staff members may be vanished/nicked so you cannot see them and it might be because you are in a different time zone
i guess they maybe vanished but they need to take action quick

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
bcz staff can't /spectate on the Bridge

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
Staff members are doing their best to monitor all the game modes, but so far we're not able to /spectate in the bridge. Also you can't force staff members to spectate one game mode however we try our best to monitor every gamemode !

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, WhiteFangO4​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.