Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied More ranks in creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

knakwoosj

IGN
knakwoosj
Minecraft Username:
knakwoosj

What is the suggestion about?
More ranks in creative

Description:
For a solid 3 years, There was always 3 ranks, Designer, Creator, Architect. Tho it would be a better idea to add like 1 or 2 ranks more with like //replacenear permission or //download or //scem create. Or we could just create a plot for those people who donated and then allow every person that has that rank join that plot. Other people can see what they have made. These people should have permission to gms and gmc. (May or may not too someone's else suggestion) and they may have permission to do other cool things like /nick. I honestly would think this would bring the community more together and inspire other people.

Few suggestions for the names

Captian
Commander
Minecrafter
Jartexer
Executable
(Starting to get boring names now)
Peoples
Warrior
I hope this get accepted. Thx

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More people would find opportunities to help eachother and let the community decide for other things, Other people would buy the rank to help eachother, People can wonder and take a look to the private community (Not so private anymore, they can't build)

Extra Information:
None. Absolute none. Thanks!

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello knakwoosj knakwoosj

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due;

• Creative is just creative.. It really doesn't need anymore ranks then it already has. If you'd like to see the current ranks having different perms then feel free to make a new suggest about it.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#2263. Jartex Discord Server

Good afternoon,
natty_sword

Status
Not open for further replies.