Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP More Ranked Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Mykkull

What is the suggestion about?
More Ranked Matches

Description:
As we all know that after every 24 hours we all get 5 ranked games. Including votes, it'll be 12. To me, I feel like this is little. I really enjoy playing ranked because it's competitive and well yeah there are hackers. I really wish that they could increase it from 5 to 10. Mainly because playing unranked is boring (campers, hackers especially auto clickers). It doesn't have to be 10 even 8 is fine because including votes we get about 15 ranked matches a day which is really good. I really don't know what else to add.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This allows more people to play Ranked and be competitive. People like me who play ranked most of the time can enjoy the practice. ッ

Extra Information:
Yes, I know I didn't suggest too much and I'm not sure whether this topic has been discussed or not. Feel free to comment positive or negative. I'd like to see your opinions.

Last edited:

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Mykkull​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • This is where ranks come in place, ranks allow you to play more ranked games.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good morning,
MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.