Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Gens More power to island owners

Rotengen

Minecraft Username:
Rotengen​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Gens​

What is your suggestion's title?
More power to island owners​

Suggestion Details:
In Gens, there are many different perms you can access through /island perms, but things like breaking blocks or placing blocks applies to all blocks.

For this, there should be an option to choose what blocks people can break , place or interact with.
For example, an extra button is placed at the "break blocks" perm page, which allows the user to select a block inside their inventory (aka snow), and then what island role has that restriction applied (aka visitors) and people can only break that block when that perm is enabled(aka snow).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
People can host custom events like spleef without the rest of their island being destroyed, and the players of the event only destroy what the host wants they to destroy.

This also allows people to invite others to help them build something without the risk of them griefing it.
(For example, a person wants help to build a platform of grass, but when he activates place blocks perms, the visitors grief the island by putting obsidian everywhere)

All in all, this update would help to increase the creativity of Jartex gens Players and reduce the risks for them.​

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
Greetings, Rotengen
After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it Upvote/+1

Thank You for investing your time to write a suggestion for JartexNetwork

Kind Regards,
~popsicled_xd

No One will understand the beauty of your existence....

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
Agree with this, sometimes you don't want members to open specific chests, not all chests.
An upvote by me!