Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Global More permissions for island/plot members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_exploding_tnt_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
_exploding_tnt_

What is the suggestion about?
More permissions for island/plot members.

Description:
It would be amazing if there were certain ranks within an island/plot that could deny/ban people from that place. Like if you trust someone in your plot in prison they can also kick and deny people from your plot. And since there is already a pretty large rank system within Skyblock islands it would probably be easy to let the highest rank for example be able to kick and ban players from the island when the leader is not around.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would be easier to manage your plots and islands when the owner is not around so you don't have to wait a few hours for that person to come online, but instead you can just sweep swoop and be over with it. I know there's a ton of people that would like to have this added so I hope it could be, thanks.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I like the idea +1 for that

Maybe try to explain what island rank should have which perms? That would help a lot i guess and get others opinions on it too.

Good Luck.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Yeah I agree +1

On SkyBlock dream, it has the rank system (Guest, Member, Mod, Admin) but these don't give the island members any extra perms, like I would expect the Admin rank to have exact same permissions as the island leader, Mods able to mine spawners, Members/trusted just basic perms like banning people from accessing island and guest has no perms.

There could be more perms for mods/members, but was trying keep it short

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_exploding_tnt_

_exploding_tnt_

Donator
Donator
I like the idea +1 for that

Maybe try to explain what island rank should have which perms? That would help a lot i guess and get others opinions on it too.

Good Luck.
As Natty said above would be great

HelpUs

Addicted Member
Very smart idea! I would love seeing it into action. +1

DarkSoul

+1 Yes , I totally agree with the suggestion
It gives the "admins" and "moderators" of the island more perms and would be less similar to each other

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello _exploding_tnt_,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.