Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars More Modes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
shadrackkambanga​

What is the suggestion about?
More Modes​

Description:
I think we need more modes and Make playing bedwars more interesting like Hypixel 40v40 Castle make something like that but a Diffrent Concept and Other Diffrent modes just think of unqiue Modes not ripping of Hypixel​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Making bedwars more played and probs get more attention​

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Neutral
Alright, I'll get straight to the point.
- Having about 40 players in a lobby will cause a lot of lag issues for high ping players or lower end pcs.
- For me personally I don't really like the castle mode. I'm happy with the ones we have.
- I mean you created this suggestion to talk about "unique modes" but the ones you suggested were from Hypixel. Cmon, Jartex is Jartex. Hypixel is Hypixel.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
shadrackkambanga
Neutral
Alright, I'll get straight to the point.
- Having about 40 players in a lobby will cause a lot of lag issues for high ping players or lower end pcs.
- For me personally I don't really like the castle mode. I'm happy with the ones we have.
- I mean you created this suggestion to talk about "unique modes" but the ones you suggested were from Hypixel. Cmon, Jartex is Jartex. Hypixel is Hypixel.
Who said I wanted castle mode? Just saying Examples Lel

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
I'm voting neutral for a few reasons
The first reason is 40 people in a game can cause a lot of lag such as Mykkull Mykkull has said.
The second reason is usually if the devs are looking to add a game mode they would ask but good luck.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Lack of effort and details.

When you make a suggestion you must expand on it, not just say here is my copied idea now do whatever you want. So here all you are doing is giving an order.

B u t w h o s a i d i w A NT it? I was just exampling
Exampling isn't a suggestion. In a suggestion you must specify your idea, like in this case - how many players?, Respawn time ? Cost of utility ? Speed of generator? Also a map which you made will be necessary if you want such a massive update.
Yes. Definitely not suggesting this in a suggestion forums.
And as mykkull said you need to put this on the bedwars forums if you need ideas for it then put it on suggestions with all the details i gave above.

Also If you say " Oh this is so stupid, devs can't listen to a player who wants to make the server better" well buddy the dev team works on tht very topic 24/7

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, shadrackkambanga​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.