Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP More maximum players on practicePvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
Minecraft Username:
malke​

What is the suggestion about?
More maximum players on practicePvP​

Description:
Hello JartexNetwork players!

I haven't been on the forums for a while.But today I decided to write one suggestion.After a short pause I went back to my favorite server
(JartexNetwork) ... Anyone who has followed my old forum posts knows that my favorite gamemods are Skywars and Bedwars.Since I came back I play those gamemods a lot less, I started playing the most PracticePvP, somehow it's the most interesting to me...
But it bothers me that the maximum number of players is 200.
JartexNetwork is a server that is getting bigger and bigger new players are coming who also want to pvp 1v1 so I suggest if possible put at least 250 maximum players.Everything else is perfect on PracticePvP.

Goodbye!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Like I said, JartexNetwork is getting better and better, for example: when Jartex has 5000 players, 200 for PracticePvP is a very small number.​

Extra Information:
I think I said it all :)

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Already suggested 2 times and its still pending

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello malke.

After reviewing your suggestion, I decided to downvote it due to the following reason(s):​
  • PracticePvP will be laggier' than usual.
  • They would have done it before if they could, but the server needs more income if you know what I mean.
  • Already suggested | Denied.

Solutions:
  • You can buy Mythic rank at the store. Basically, people with mythic rank are able to join PracticePvP even tho it's full. Here's a link.
  • Donate to the server. The more you donate and help the server, the better it will perform.

The server is growing pretty fast so there's a possibility of them increasing it in the next reset.​

Have a great day/night.

Last edited:

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Im going to downvote for the following
- it would make the server laggier
But as Swervinng Swervinng said maybe ranks can get permissions to join when full possibly

Status
Not open for further replies.