Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

More maps ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzMufasa_

Ight lads , lemme know your thoughts on the current sw and if you would like to see more maps. Let me know your thoughts abt the positive and negative aspects of the current maps and what sorta maps you would like to see in the future <3 :D

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I like the current skywars maps , but we can make it better , so I will give some aspects that you should be aware of :
  • The distance between the island and the center should be short like 10-15 blocks
  • Making the islands higher than the center with 1 or 2 blocks , this helps a lot believe me , as we are going to jump with no bridge then do MLG
  • No holes or less holes at islands, center and middle
  • Chests in islands , center and middle has an obvious location (not hiding them )
  • In the current maps , you can notice that each center is surrounded with 3 islands , it will be nice if you change this for 1 new map, like all the 12 islands surround the middle with no center , if you are confused, just dm me I will explain
  • I would say that the current maps are cool , so if you add new maps , keep the old with them , we would like to see new maps in skywars but that doesn't mean removing all old maps
  • Always be aware that adding details to maps is necessary, this will add a lot of aesthetic
GOOD LUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.