Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD More island Roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
More island Roles

Description:
My suggestion is to add more island roles, basically this season going from member to moderator and then to admin is a big jumps, there must be more roles in between for specific roles and it will match discord server's roles related to the team or island.

The roles I want to be added:

Junior Moderator AKA Jr.Mod

This role is basically smaller than moderator and it sounds bigger but it's actually not, players with this role will have less permissions than regular moderator status, I changed it from Trial to junior moderator because I think everyone is always on trial in their island usually.

Senior Moderator

This role is above moderator, it's popular role and a lot of factions have it on their members and it's known in jartex and alot of jartex server team discords, this role will have more permissions than moderator.

Manager or Head Admin

This role is above admin role, as you know there will only be mod, sr mod, admin which is a short time of role promotions, manager/ head admin is a role only for very few of island members basically being the left hand of the leader, just to seperate the team members who are worth of having really big permissions EG: access to infinity chest, placing and mining spawners, access to island vaults, access to manage permissions.

In general:

we have already big permissions to allow for our island members, it's too much for moderator or can even be for admin, since u got to promote someone to specific role for them to do 1 job and then demote them later, but at the time you promote them or give them that role, everyone else with that role will get access to it. You might be thinking "just promote a very few members to admins that you trust the most and give them permissions for big tasks" well yes but there is always specific moderators that deserve better permissions than other moderators but if you give that moderator permission to do it, all other mods will be able to do it too and no, there is no specific member that u can give permissions too, you are only allowed to give these permissions based on the role.

So it's better to balance it all out and allow specifc roles to have permissions.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This well help sort out roles with permissions

Extra Information:
na

Last edited:

Djcougar

Addicted Member
This is a very great suggestion and would absolutely love to see it. There no downsides. The exact roles you said would be fine with me but honestly i dont care what the name is, just more roles would be great so we can have more specific progressions rather than member to mod to admin. Too fast as you said.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Thanks, this suggestion is really important!

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
By the time you can change permissions for a role I don't see any reason for this to be added

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
By the time you can change permissions for a role I don't see any reason for this to be added

LOOL, Have you read my suggestion even?
I clearly said even if you update permissions for specific roles you would still not trust other moderators as much as the ones you already know, yes they can stay being member but you cannot give spawner mining permissions for new members as it's mostly for the players you completely trust the most and that you know but if you give him the permission to mine spawners and he's mod, every other mod will be able to access it too. Even if you give perms only for moderators you trust to invite players into your island, other not as trusted mods will be able to access it too.
You cannot give specific permissions for specific players, only for the roles and some of the players you cannot trust as much but then they all end up getting the permission because of their role.

Also there's only mod, admin roles basically to promote and wtf is that? are you going to add jr mod, sr mod roles in your discord server group to describe their ingame roles that don't exist? such shame.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
LOOL, Have you read my suggestion even?
I clearly said even if you update permissions for specific roles you would still not trust other moderators as much as the ones you already know, yes they can stay being member but you cannot give spawner mining permissions for new members as it's mostly for the players you completely trust the most and that you know but if you give him the permission to mine spawners and he's mod, every other mod will be able to access it too. Even if you give perms only for moderators you trust to invite players into your island, other not as trusted mods will be able to access it too.
You cannot give specific permissions for specific players, only for the roles and some of the players you cannot trust as much but then they all end up getting the permission because of their role.

Also there's only mod, admin roles basically to promote and wtf is that? are you going to add jr mod, sr mod roles in your discord server group to describe their ingame roles that don't exist? such shame.
I cannot understand ya, but if you don't trust people don't invite them ???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
I cannot understand ya, but if you don't trust people don't invite them ???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

More roles help the island owner with the decisions in who deserves what first and how much trust he puts into the players he already know and yes they can invite people who they completely trust such as close irl friends or their friends who they knew for years but they would still need new members to help their team grow bigger, being solo is not a solution on grinding as there are big teams that outwork you.

So with that said you cannot tell everyone not to invite new members as that's what most players do.

Since there are rules about insiding the top 3 islands, owners will trust more players because of the new rules and boundaries.
More roles would help you Again, Sort out the permissions for each player even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.