Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP More GKits

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SanadBilleh​

What is the suggestion about?
More GKits​

Description:
Can the Jartex Developers add more Gkits to the Kitpvp gamemode, since it only has 3 Gkits and only 2 are available always, There are so many creative ideas that can be given by the JartexNetwork community about new GKits this would attract more players to the community and might make an increase in the Jartex money profit. I think this would be an amazing idea since there are so many people that paly kitpvp and enjoy it and would love to have more GKits.

Here is an idea from my own:

GKit Zeus:
-Diamond Sword: (Sharpness V) (Fire Aspect II) (Unbreaking I)

-Diamond Helmet (Protection V) (Fire Resistance IV) (Blast Protection III) (Unbreaking IV)
-Diamond Chestplate (Protection V) (Fire Resistance IV) (Blast Protection III) (Unbreaking IV)
-Diamond Leggings (Protection V) (Fire Resistance IV) (Blast Protection III) (Unbreaking IV)
-Zeus Boots (Protection VI) (Fire Resistance IV) (Blast Protection III) (Unbreaking IV) (Swiftness III)
-
Enchanted Golden Apple x3
-Strength Potion II (3 min) x5
-Ultra Crate Key x2
-Bow: (Flame II) (Unbreaking II) (Power V) (Punch II)
-Arrow x64

Price: 35-50 Euros

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
^^^​

Extra Information:
If you have any ideas make sure to let the devs know abt it in the replies below.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SanadBilleh

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
This Gkit might be a little OP but the price is worth it, and as I said maybe you guys have better ideas

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Huge -1;

1 - 2 Ultra keys in a gkit? most op thing I've ever heard, way too op.
2 - Strenght 2 pots? They don't even exist in the current kit so what kind of an idea is this to have str2 pots but only for people that buy this expensive over-the-top gkit...
3 - 3 god apples? That's way too op you can barely get 1 from the koth if you're lucky enough but 3??
4 - Punch 2 bows are rare to get, you need to spend a lot of money and you need to be lucky, pointless ruining that and letting someone just get it for free every week.

Sure it might increase the "JartexNetwork profits" but this does not contrast at all on how badly it will ruin the game mode and the entire economy

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
I totally agree with the concept of adding more Gkits on KitPVP but not something that is so OP that it will ruin the gamemode and the economy.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SanadBilleh

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Huge -1;

1 - 2 Ultra keys in a gkit? most op thing I've ever heard, way too op.
2 - Strenght 2 pots? They don't even exist in the current kit so what kind of an idea is this to have str2 pots but only for people that buy this expensive over-the-top gkit...
3 - 3 god apples? That's way too op you can barely get 1 from the koth if you're lucky enough but 3??
4 - Punch 2 bows are rare to get, you need to spend a lot of money and you need to be lucky, pointless ruining that and letting someone just get it for free every week.

Sure it might increase the "JartexNetwork profits" but this does not contrast at all on how badly it will ruin the game mode and the entire economy
As I said this was just an idea for a gkit that i created, I can observe from what you are saying is that you give a +1 for the idea itself to add more gkits but you gave a -1 for the Gkit that I created is that right?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SanadBilleh

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
People who want to give their opinions can do that freely but please do not vote a -1 or a +1 according to the Gkit that i created to give a small example, It would be better if you vote according to the idea itself and not the GKit example I gave, thank you for your time.

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
I've been lately playing kitpvp and from my experience, I can tell that this is way too op. Its gonna make the game pay2win and its gonna be a complete disaster for the players without ranks.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SanadBilleh

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
I've been lately playing kitpvp and from my experience, I can tell that this is way too op. Its gonna make the game pay2win and its gonna be a complete disaster for the players without ranks.
People who want to give their opinions can do that freely but please do not vote a -1 or a +1 according to the Gkit that i created to give a small example, It would be better if you vote according to the idea itself and not the GKit example I gave, thank you for your time.
^^^^ please read this, if the comments keep on being like this I might delete the suggestion and re-upload it but without the Gkit part

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
SanadBilleh

What is the suggestion about?
More GKits

Description:
Can the Jartex Developers add more Gkits to the Kitpvp gamemode, since it only has 3 Gkits and only 2 are available always, There are so many creative ideas that can be given by the JartexNetwork community about new GKits this would attract more players to the community and might make an increase in the Jartex money profit. I think this would be an amazing idea since there are so many people that paly kitpvp and enjoy it and would love to have more GKits.

Here is an idea from my own:

GKit Zeus:

-Diamond Sword: (Sharpness V) (Fire Aspect II) (Unbreaking I)

-Diamond Helmet (Protection V) (Fire Resistance IV) (Blast Protection III) (Unbreaking IV)

-Diamond Chestplate (Protection V) (Fire Resistance IV) (Blast Protection III) (Unbreaking IV)

-Diamond Leggings (Protection V) (Fire Resistance IV) (Blast Protection III) (Unbreaking IV)

-Zeus Boots (Protection VI) (Fire Resistance IV) (Blast Protection III) (Unbreaking IV) (Swiftness III)

-Enchanted Golden Apple x3

-Strength Potion II (3 min) x5

-Ultra Crate Key x2

-Bow: (Flame II) (Unbreaking II) (Power V) (Punch II)

-Arrow x64

Price: 35-50 Euros

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
^^^

Extra Information:
If you have any ideas make sure to let the devs know abt it in the replies below.
-1 for the op Gkit +1 for the actual idea that I want

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
As I said this was just an idea for a gkit that i created, I can observe from what you are saying is that you give a +1 for the idea itself to add more gkits but you gave a -1 for the Gkit that I created is that right?
Yes ofc, the community wants more gktis but this gkit idea is absolutely terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.