Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global More Gamemodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamDoge

Minecraft Username:
IamDoge

What is the suggestion about?
More Gamemodes

Description:
Jartexnetwork is one of the biggest cracked server at this time , but i think it is lacking gamemodes in comparasion to other big cracked servers like BlocksMc , blockdrop and skykingdom

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This Idea Can Improve JartexNetwork By The Following Ways

*Server Will Be More Active By The Time
*People Who Dont Have Premium Will Experience More Gamemodes in Cracked Server
*Most Of The People Who Are Bored Of The Existing Gamemodes Will Probably Like The New Gamemodes

Extra Information:
Most Of The People i know are talking about leaving jartex server because they have more gamemodes on other server

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
+1 i would like to see new game mods with brand new updates thats will give a unique experience for new players good luck

VoidSensei

Addicted Member
Banned
This probably isn't a good idea. If we have more gamemodes, we will have a more spread-out community, player counts on certain gamemodes will go down, leading them to be useless/not worked on, since devs will be focusing on the new and improved things. Same thing happened with eggwars. Some big gamemodes could die if we add a lot more, and it really isn't worth wasting time on. -1

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
I'll be leaving this suggestion to higher staff to handle, but I don't think this will be accepted so -1. Even thou more gamemodes would be great, it would take alot of the owners / developer time to do which would means they wouldn't be focusing much on the gamemodes that are currently up (as of right now, almost all the gamemodes need resetting which will take them quite awhile.)

Cozyyy

Addicted Member
Adding more game-modes would possibly lag the server with many servers running. I would rather see more updates than new game-modes. If anything in the future, I would love to see 1 new game-mode replacing EggWars which could possibly be KitMap or another game-mode.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello IamDoge,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.