Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied More “free to use” effects in minigames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cucu64

Minecraft Username:
Cucu64​

What is your suggestion's title?
More “free to use” effects in minigames​

Suggestion Details:
This means, i would recommend adding some more win/kill message/any other effects in minigames, wich doesn’t requires any rank, because i’ve got a lot of effects in bedwars, but most of them requires high ranks, for exaple diamond or crystal rank, and because of the special voting event, i could use some gold ranked effects, but it’s only for a limited time. And if we take a look at the bedwars win effects, theres only one legendary win effect, what anyone can use, without spending their money, and it is spider invasion, wich isn’t look good, it’s a really bad win effect in my opinion, however it is so hard to unlock it. So i would recommend adding some brand new win effects/any other effects to the minigames, (I think everyone would like to use a rider win effect, for example the wither rider win effect, or just some super cool win effects, wich can destroy the whole map) or keep the already exist win effects in game, just make some of them unlockable for everyone, make them able to use it without a rank, because not everyone want to spend their money on ranks, or they can’t allow it to theirselves.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would be able for everyone to use really cool effects, what they couldn’t do before, because they needed ranks to use it, hovewer they worked hard to unlock it, they was struggling to get 35 brains to open a gold brainwisher, they got a really good win effect, or any other good effect, (I mean a rider win effect, or a legendary bed destroy effect under really good) but they reallize that they can’t use it because of the ranks. So all in once, i think it would make the player’s feelings better if they can use really cool effects, because a game isn’t that easy sometimes, and they deserve not only a firework win effect as a celebration, they deserve a thinderstorm win effect for example.​

Extra Information:
I hope the developers can understand this, me and my friend are so happy if we can open a brainwher, but we are always dissapointed, because we are always getting the same effect, what we opened a lot of times already, or we get somehing really cool but we can’t use it because of the rank, what we don’t have, and we wouldn’t like to buy it. And i’ve heard this problem from a lot of people, so not only me and my friend are dissapointed about this.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Although majority of kill messages and other stuff are for Ranked people, you could actually get temporar Iron/Gold rank, and might get the certain cosmetic that you only unlock with a specific rank

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cucu64

Cucu64

Neutral
Although majority of kill messages and other stuff are for Ranked people, you could actually get temporar Iron/Gold rank, and might get the certain cosmetic that you only unlock with a specific rank
This is true, but if you lose those tanks, you will be not able to use those cosmetics again.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Cucu64​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.