Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP More Features on /nick Command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Housam

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Housam​

What is the suggestion about?
More Features on /nick Command.​

Description:
Hello, So as you know, on Practice, There are 2 Ranks, Mythic And Pro, And you can do /nick, But it's mostly Used for Colors on your name, And I think That Should Change, For Example This is For Mythic, I think Mythics Should be Able to Nick as No Rank Players. Why you may ask?, Because Most Players on Practice ALWAYS Spam us Mythics to Host Events, And we Get so Annoyed From it Because We Get Spammed on Direct Messages, Public Chat, And I know what You are Gonna say, "Just Ignore Them" Well THAT Doesn't Work Because They WON'T STOP, So This Suggestion Should Stop Players From Spamming Us Mythics to Host Events, 1 v 1 Because we Have a Rank, We Mythics Wanna be Treated the Same Way as Normal Players, Not Just People That Host Events For People Everytime

Also, You Might say: "Just Host it, It's just 1 event." Well You're WRONG They don't just tell us to host events once, They ALWAYS ASK US SO MANY TIMES TO HOST AGAIN.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
i Think this Idea would stop Players from Spamming US Mythics to Host Events, Do 1 v 1's Just Because we Have a Rank.​

montearchie

Donator
Donator
Idk I think you're kinda over-exaggerating how 'famous' the Mythics are... however /nick would be great since I find I generally get targeted a lot in party FFAs & LMS'.

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
Idk I think you're kinda over-exaggerating how 'famous' the Mythics are... however /nick would be great since I find I generally get targeted a lot in party FFAs & LMS'.
Yeah good question.

Attachments

• 1590504478338.png
    1590504478338.png
    462.9 KB · Views: 0

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
It was already suggested, but going with Neutral anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.