Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied More fair and fun playstyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Absprache​

What is the suggestion about?
More fair and fun playstyle​

Description:
Hello, most of you guys won't probably know me but i've started in the new TheBridge gamemode which i really like but found some things which arent right.
Here are my suggestions to improve the game to be more playable and fun.

Invisible potions
They are obtainable through the shop by using gold and making them, however they arent of much use as the enemy team can see the gamertags. I believe it would be better if while having the invi stat, your gamertag wont show.

Changing kits
It should be made possible to change kits midgame as i find it boring playing the same kit through a 30 min match. It would be more fun and many more playstyles would come to show if we could switch kits mid game.

Last but not least, cheaper kits
The average rusher with 40 nexus damage obtains 25 coins through a match. While a kit costs about 30k. It would take an insane amount of time to obtain just one kit and this would also demotivate players who do not have that time and energy to dedicate to a game. Hence make the kits cheaper. (Or increase the number of coins gained like one kill/nexus damage =5 coins)(win=100 coins, etc)

With all this i believe it would improve the overall gameplay of TheBridge and bring more players to the game.
Thank you :)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Improve playstyle and bring more players to the server.​

Extra Information:
All included in above paragraph.​

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN