Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global More diversity and changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

James476

Minecraft Username:
Jamez476

What is the suggestion about?
More diversity and changes

Description:
Straight to my main points;- Jartex hasn't really had any major changes since I started playing (2017) to now.... It's literally just resets that just gives a new map, fixes things, and adds few features. The only really big change I have seen Jartex in a while is the latest prison reset, and then the minigames update.
I think Jartex needs to change it's gamemodes and systems more because it's been the same thing for years. It may take time but I think that it will benefit the network a lot. Like back in 2017, you could play a CS:GO type of gamemode on Jartex without mods which I personally really enjoyed. Then there was Murder Mystery which I too really enjoyed. Back then Jartex didn't have the player base to support those games like it does now.
Another concern I have is that there are 2 skyblock gamemodes with really no differences (One has enchants and other doesn't) which really doesn't make sense to me looking at the fact that one is obviously more popular than the other. I think there should be 1 skyblock gamemode (Dream) and the other one gets changed into a completely different game (Survival or maybe anther minigame because they get more hype).

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It cwill change things up... Bringing more players and more fun to the network. It may be a fair bit of work to do all if not half of what I have stated, but I think it will be worth it if it does happen.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
People like sbf as well as sbd. So i don't think one of them will get removed. Adding a new gamemode isn't a big deal, it takea time and hard work. When there are so many bugs ingame itself, you can't be working on other gamemodes and not fix these bugs first. People often ask for resets, and if it takes time they trash talk. Nothing we can do about it until they announce when it's going to reset. If they add new gamemode, players will go "they don't even fix the bugs and they added a new gamemode" and same if we don't add one/ not agree to add one.

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
People like sbf as well as sbd. So i don't think one of them will get removed. Adding a new gamemode isn't a big deal, it takea time and hard work. When there are so many bugs ingame itself, you can't be working on other gamemodes and not fix these bugs first. People often ask for resets, and if it takes time they trash talk. Nothing we can do about it until they announce when it's going to reset. If they add new gamemode, players will go "they don't even fix the bugs and they added a new gamemode" and same if we don't add one/ not agree to add one.
agree

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello James476,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.