Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

More developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
Hello! I have been finding a lot of hackers today. I have tried to report all of them but I can't. So I was thinking if we could have more developers. If we had more developers, then we could fix a lot of things quickly including bugs, adding the /report command and coding a new anticheat quickly. I have suggested this before but it got denied. We could make a developer application. It would be like a trial/ builder application. They could also have experience with Java.

G

Gusto

its not that easy to get developer. We probably wont get new developer in near future, because developer needs to have knowledge about coding, fixing bugs, minecraft plugins and these things. But I totally agree that bugs would get fixed faster if we had more devs.

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
Hello! I have been finding a lot of hackers today. I have tried to report all of them but I can't. So I was thinking if we could have more developers. If we had more developers, then we could fix a lot of things quickly including bugs, adding the /report command and coding a new anticheat quickly. I have suggested this before but it got denied. We could make a developer application. It would be like a trial/ builder application. They could also have experience with Java.
I am pretty sure Jartex is looking for java developers. Don't worry they will be here soon :)

Movq

Donator
Donator
i mean there was old dev to jartex maybe bring him back

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN