Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied More Colors in ''Color texts'' button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is the suggestion about?
More Colors in ''Color texts'' button​

Description:
We all probably know what's that button right?

It's in the middle of ''Font Size'' and ''More options...'' Buttons, and it allows you to change colors like this

What my suggestion is to add more colors such as Pink and some of the shades relating to that color, since it's less time for us to find pink color instead of going on google and looking for the perfect one, and maybe add 2 more brown colors, which are more darker than the ones in the middle of red and white colors

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More colors such as pink as i stated above would be great since we can put Great Reporter in our Signature and to use it for more stuff too​

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Lolguy376​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • As of right now the colors shared on the color palette are the most commonly used ones, anyone is able to insert their own HEX color on the text input bar. An automatic HEX color picker might be implemented in the future along with other xenforo updates.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.