Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison More accessories

IGN
XEvilCrusaderX
Minecraft Username:
XEvilCrusaderX​

What is your suggestion's title?
More accessories​

Suggestion Details:
I'm going to keep this one very simple and plain.​
As a player who appreciates nice accessories, I have noticed that some of the things are just not there.​
For an example, it would be amazing to get a black /rankcolor for the Kingpin rank and in addition to that it would be highly logical to complete the /prestigecolor with the colors that are missing (such as white and dark blue and if the black KP rankcolor gets added black prestige color as well).​
Additionally, it would be nice to get new cycle of /soulshop tags due to the fact that most of the players have already obtained all of the old ones and practically they have no more use in the shop. ( a dark blue tag would be great because we don't really have one for Prison).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would give some freshness to ranks with /prestigecolor and /rankcolor perks and would make them a tad bit more appreciated.​
And the new tags in the /soulshop would add a slight change to the /soulshop and would make gathering Soul Gems worth getting for something that isn't Soul Luck.​

Extra Information:
I know some of these are not any major changes but they would be appreciated by some individual Prison players.​

Wizzardness

im not gonna lie, i saw in another server a crate for cosmetics, where was a lot of cosmetics for player, like in tab special colors for your name, additional cosmetics for your rank in tab. Gradient chatcolors ect. I think that cosmetics crate would be godly in Jartex, id p2w just to get a real nice chatcolor. With like gradient chatcolor ect.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
im not gonna lie, i saw in another server a crate for cosmetics, where was a lot of cosmetics for player, like in tab special colors for your name, additional cosmetics for your rank in tab. Gradient chatcolors ect. I think that cosmetics crate would be godly in Jartex, id p2w just to get a real nice chatcolor. With like gradient chatcolor ect.
Indeed I would not do the p2w bit tho but I would try hard for the cosmetic

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
Also that's a whole suggestion on its own