Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Event Information ❖ Monthly Karaoke Event ❖

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flagy_

Donator
Donator

LAylsyK.jpg

Introduction
What’s more fun than hosting a Karaoke Event? The music, the fun and not to mention the enjoyment of being surrounded by all the users of the community when they try their hand at singing some of the hardest and most popular songs you can imagine. The main fun of this karaoke event is getting to take the spotlight and belt out your favorite song lyrics. Maybe you can sing well, maybe you sound like a drowning dog, it doesn’t matter. It is all about having a blast and singing like no one is listening.

❖ When will the event be hosted?
Every last Friday of the month, we will be hosting an Official JartexNetwork Karaoke Event. If you wish to join us, feel free to join the JartexNetwork Discord and join the voice channel called Karaoke Event at around 4:30 PM and 5:00 PM EEST (GMT+3:00 - Summer Time), before the event starting.

Please note that when the event occurs, all the users within the channel will be muted and then the host will speak to you all to acknowledge the event rules and theme (optional). All the users will be able to chat during the performances to give feedback and overall, socialize.

The users who successfully participated in the event will be entered into the prize pool. At the end of the event, the host will then draw from the names of those who were entered and deliver the prizes.

❖ How to join?
With 4 hours before the event starting there will be posted a message in #news on Discord which will mean that the following link will be opened for responses and you will be able to participate to the event.

Event Prizes
After all the participants successfully finished their performances, we will post a poll in the #karaoke chat, where you will be able to vote your favorite participant. The first 3 participants with the most votes in their favor, will receive the following prizes:

25$ Gift Card
17$ Gift Card
10$ Gift Card
❖ Event Rules
We expect everyone to be on their best behaviors and those who are found being impolite and overall harming the experience of others will be removed from the event immediately and also banned from the Discord server if is needed.

All songs must not be longer than 4 minutes long!

In order to participate in the Karaoke Event, you will be required to fill out a form which will be provided shortly before the event takes place. Those who will participate, they will go in the order they’ve submitted the forms.

You may not use any voice changers during your performance!

All the Official JartexNetwork and Discord rules will apply during the event!
You may sing duets and there will be only 1 reward if you will win a prize!
You may not sing anything relating to inappropriate topics (sex, discrimination, drugs, etc) and keep cursing to a minimum.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
In my opinion, this is a great idea! I will definitely take a part in this but just saying i'm not the greatest in singing. :ROFLMAO:
The biggest thing I like about this is the prizes! But what you should do is add top 5 because I believe a lot of people will take part.

Mineeeee Diamonds!!!

DODE2K

why do I feel like I have seen this before somewhere else!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.